Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raithe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raithe

  1. Raithe replied to ktchong's topic in Way Off-Topic
    For the nice idea...
  2. Wait.. there's going to be a spinoff from the Blacklist? Blacklist Redemption.. Said Susan Hargrave to be played by Famke Janssen..
  3. For those programmers out there... Tor - Apollo 11 Source code is full of easter egg jokes
  4. Yes, but.. what type of grass?
  5. An interesting piece: Kotaku - Saints Row 2 was so good I have to admit, it's one of my old favourite games (and I never seemed to get any of the grief so many others did with the pc port, the thing worked pretty smooth for me).
  6. I'm willing to say that so far the trailers haven't impressed me much. But I see no point in hating it until I've actually seen the whole thing. But as I say, with the trailers not impressing me, that'll probably be when it turns up on dvd or cable.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.