Everything posted by Oner
-
What Are you Playing Now: Living the Good Life
Went silver mining in Valheim with one of my friends, all was going smoothly until the nightly rescue dog squads started combing the area in search of golem and drake victims. Us. >.>
-
What Are you Playing Now: Living the Good Life
Waffleheim?
-
What Are you Playing Now: Living the Good Life
The 40 sausages I make every time evaporate fast when it's 4-5 people scarfing them down. We never have berries either because the queen's jam doesn't even have time to cool in the chest and I'm not even eating it. >.>
-
What Are you Playing Now: Living the Good Life
Adding to this, half the food our group uses is wasted on corpse runs instead of actually achieving anything. Granted, we're the idiots for going to the plains in suboptimal gear, but the hunger mechanic stops being cool when you reach the point where eating to go anywhere important becomes mandatory.
-
What Are you Playing Now: Living the Good Life
If he's a frosty guy, maybe you should've used fire arrows? My dinky level 4 wood club did double the damage to Bonemass compared to my +2 iron axe. Enemies scale with player numbers, though I'm not sure if or how dynamically.
-
Anime: Emotions on a Rollercoaster
Smack some character backgrounds together until plot falls out? I know the story revolves around some playable characters, but I don't know to what degree their backstories got adapted in or how much they're related to each other.
-
Anime: Emotions on a Rollercoaster
Watched the DotA anime, it was better than I expected, enjoyed it.
-
randoM vidEo gAme News
- randoM vidEo gAme News
Don't you mean Westwood's Dune?- What Are you Playing Now: Living the Good Life
I plopped down a forward base of sorts in a large cave neighbouring the ghost leviathan and never drove the cyclops past it, seemed way too risky. Running around with the prawn suit without the heat absorbing batteries was ...an experience.- Funny Stuff: Revenge of the Funny
- randoM vidEo gAme News
Shadoh Mon Remastered releases on the 15th of April- Funny Stuff: Revenge of the Funny
Don't you mean "Is it dough?"- Picture of Your Games the 14th
I'm casually sneaking my way to a city ruin my enemy somehow lost when my army is suddenly overtaken by this stack: You've gotta be kidding me. (The orange coloring at the bottom indicates they are all max xp, souped up, "named" regiments)- randoM vidEo gAme News
Well LiS 1 had some relatively weak character textures, poor lip syncing and some bad animations, so prettying it up is a good idea. But yeah, making me buy it again is a pretty lame attempt on my wallet. The town is meant to be idyllic, saying they overshot it is fair, but at the same time there's a murder so a feeling of too-good-to-be-true could be intentional on their part. Hopefully they don't take a cue from 2 and make the villains a secret Trump voting KKK cult or whatever.- randoM vidEo gAme News
- Picture of Your Games the 14th
Wait, there's a vampire faction? Are they playable? Do I have to get this game after all?- randoM vidEo gAme News
My issues with Elex were that at the very beginning you were so piss weak you could only kill the single weakest enemy in the game (baby moles or something?) and even then I started a quest that put two bandits into their hangout spot so that was a pain too. Instead of Gothic's 3 camp start, enemy power levels and the f*ing minefield left you stuck in the wanna viking camp and getting up to baseline competence was a massive chore. Then at some point I got to a high enough level that suddenly everything became killable, the question was how much ammo I needed for it.- randoM vidEo gAme News
But so did Gothic 3? And as much as I enjoyed Elex, PB keep making the same game over and over and after 6 games they still aren't able to fix the jank and in some ways got worse.- randoM vidEo gAme News
If you want the info without having to actually play it.- What Are you Playing Now: Living the Good Life
Got Vessels after @Tale's recommendation, I love the concept and I'm enjoying it. Though I don't look forward to repeating Act 3 for the best ending. >.>- randoM vidEo gAme News
I know but that's still a big investment. Video games are an expensive hobby and this thing costs double of what a crispy fresh AAA does, I'm not comfortable with that kind of expense. And that's before I factor in that I'd almost never get to play it.- Cyberpunk 2077 continuing discussion
Wake the f* up, samurai. You're burning the wrong thread. 😛 That said, basic leather armor and a shield are enough to tank everything he can throw at you.- randoM vidEo gAme News
The KS is up, so I don't have to. 110€ for the standard edition, won't even contain the stretch goals, 170€ if you want them included. >.>- Random Sales again
You mean I scrolled down for nothing?! - randoM vidEo gAme News
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.