Everything posted by Oner
-
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat Games' next isometric Pathfinder RPG
D:OS 2
-
Funny Stuff: A new Joke
- Funny Stuff: A new Joke
- Random Video gamE newS
Wildermyth has a story you create via making choices for successive generations of adventurers. The Witcher games have pretty good stories all in all despite some blunders here and there. The Forgotten City is an adventure game but won an Australian Writers Guild Award.- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat Games' next isometric Pathfinder RPG
Sneak attacks for ganging up are standard, since they don't make landing the actual hit any likelier.- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat Games' next isometric Pathfinder RPG
For the record Flanking is a highly used homebrew rule that people say should've been included in the PnP game by default, though it's not for rogues only.- Random Video gamE newS
What does Retaliation here mean?- Random Video gamE newS
- What are you Playing Now: Living the Game Life
I never got past the start because I have no idea what the game wants from me. If I explore I don't get enough income, if I do a job and RNG sends me too far away I burn more fuel than I can buy, etc etc.- Baldur's Gate 3 - the 2nd thread
- Funny Stuff: A new Joke
- rANDom vIdeo gaMe nEws
Oh thanks, I was going to watch this but forgot.- rANDom vIdeo gaMe nEws
- rANDom vIdeo gaMe nEws
- Baldur's Gate 3 - the 2nd thread
Guess I'm blind then.- Baldur's Gate 3 - the 2nd thread
- rANDom vIdeo gaMe nEws
I was going to voice disappointment but I wouldn't have bought it for 70€ anyway.- Anime, the eternal Jettokōsutā
I'm trying really hard to watch Record of Ragnarok, despite the show's best efforts.- Baldur's Gate 3 - the 2nd thread
I think they said they will. Wanted to get through the more complex classes first. Some of the races are missing as well.- rANDom vIdeo gaMe nEws
Funny thing is I stopped the video to link it and immediately when I started it up again the music started blasting, so I had to edit the warning in. Thank you, thank you. I could not even dream of achieving this award without my trusty clickety-clack keyboard and mouse buddies.- rANDom vIdeo gaMe nEws
WARNING: Unnecessarily edgy metal trashing- rANDom vIdeo gaMe nEws
- rANDom vIdeo gaMe nEws
It _means_ cook, but the pronunciation rhymes with epoch.- The Great Game Giveaway: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Edition
- What are you Playing Now: Living the Game Life
Too bad that's not the actual mood of the game. It's way too theme park-y compared to the trailers. - Funny Stuff: A new Joke
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.