Everything posted by HoonDing
-
What are you playing now?
It's buggy. Very buggy, some amusing, others not so much. The good thing is that the most glaring bugs are already known to the team and worked on. When everything works, it is great and I do not regret my pledge. I have spent 3 hours with the beta, and I am having a lot of fun when everything works. The rtwp combat is really fun. I feel that everything is easy to understand, with good descriptions on abilities, spells and stats. Background look great, even if I was hoping for less static ones. The combat felt a bit hectic at first, as it felt that it was going way faster than it should. After a few encounters, I do feel at home though. I'm only playing on normal and that is how I intend to play the btea until the end. I have been wiped once by some specters, but I don't think i was supposed to go in there yet. So far, it has felt to me that all characters have been useful in combat. The rogue is the one that loses stamina the fastest if you are not careful. I have been playing a monk and created a custom chanter at the inn. The monk and the fighter go in for melee combat, the rogue comes in afterwards. I found ranged weapons for my chanter and priest, so the buff, debuff and attack from afar. The mage unleashes spells like a madman. There is no room for complacency, one wrong move and you can expect a party wipe. Comat is still an area that needs improvement, like better pathing and auto-attack. Both known issues. Writing is good, but it's mostly just side content, so one can't really comment on story. The companions don't speak, as they are just randoms. Spell effects look nice, and music is decent.
-
Music... must go on...
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
Nothing really lost when the sole lesbian looks like a horse.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
At least there are a handful less virgins among game journalists now.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
The real question is, would the French prettyboy have saved Templar girl if she were fat and ugly? I think that warrants a tumblr entry.- Ongoing discussion of Ukraine
tupac alive in germany- The Iraq war was a disgrace, but sometimes we forget just how much
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
SJWs are already writing epistles on tumblr about her being a weak damsel-in-distress and Templar pawn.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
I didn't know there was girl in new AssCreed game too.- The Iraq war was a disgrace, but sometimes we forget just how much
No, just keep bombing, guys. So we don't have to.- The Iraq war was a disgrace, but sometimes we forget just how much
Only good thing about ISIS: they're draining the West off some extremist sleeper scum.- STEAM!
- Retro Games
Especially considering there was a PS2 From Russia with love game.- Star Wars Episode 7 Thread
The entire Legacy era is crap, aside for Ania Solo..- Star Wars Episode 7 Thread
So Han's great-granddaughter never existed?- Dragon Age: Inquisition vs. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- What will be your character's name?
Ur Mom.- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [2014]
At least there's no more rolling.- Police arrest, attack reporters; order reporters NOT to cover protest. IN UNITED STATES.
I'm sure they'd like nothing better than fly in a B-52 and bomb the place off the map.- Music... must go on...
Is that Iggy Pop in armour?- Robin Williams
Looks like Westboro is after Williams for real.- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
New game from Remember Me dev http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/announcing-life-strange Would rather have Remember Me sequel, but that story was finished anyway. Looking forward to it, DONTNOT are likely the most talented Euro devs after Cyanide/Spiders.- Dragon Age: Inquisition vs. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Police arrest, attack reporters; order reporters NOT to cover protest. IN UNITED STATES.
Eastern European and Russian police are heavy-handed, sure, but they don't shoot unarmed suspects.- Julian Assange, to hand himself over?
Never trust a man who looks like a villain in a straight-to-video Steven Seagal movie. - Dragon Age: Inquisition