Everything posted by Lexx
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Pilot Week
You mean where they have to look for a DnD replacement player?
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Pilot Week
2 episodes in on the new Stranger Things and I have 2 things so far: 1. It feels looooooong. There are so many characters now and everyone gets their 2 minutes and it just feels like you never get to the storyline that you actually want to see. 2. Man, it sure gets spooky at times.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Pilot Week
Looks like the new Stranger Things is out now. Well... first half of it at least... Going to binge watch it this weekend, I guess.
-
Ukraine Conflict - "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
As far as I've heard, there's plenty ukraine soldiers in the east who don't have anything left to fight the russians with. They request permission to retreat, or they simply abandon their position on their own and wait for getting arrested. Better than waiting for russians to kill them I guess.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Pilot Week
Just binge watched the Loki show. Was better than I expected.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Pilot Week
Ok, but when.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Pilot Week
Damn, I was looking around for "From" already but couldn't find it. Guess it's simply not (yet?) available around here, which sucks.
-
The New Cinema and Movie Thread
Watched Mission Impossible 5 on monday and 6 yesterday after I've read a lot of praise for them on reddit for a while now. I'm surprised that they actually didn't sucked. After the 2nd movie years ago I've never seen any of them / never bothered with it anymore. (Also there's been so many movie releases by now that I've automatically assumed they are all garbage.) Anyways. It was quite enjoyable. Nice action, nice twists that I didn't predicted at all, and the characters are likeable with the occasional funny thrown into the mix. The "I'm backstabbing you!" - "Fool! I'm actually backstabbing you with backstabbing the people you wanted to use to backstab me!" stuff was a bit over the top, but other than that I did not fall asleep while watching, which is pretty good for me nowadays. Honestly looking forward to Mission Impossible 7 now.
-
Ukraine Conflict - "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/05/22/7347746/ "Western sanctions "virtually wrecked all logistics" in Russia." I'm confused. Putin said last month that western sanctions have failed.🤔
- ranDom vIdeO game news
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Pilot Week
My problem with the story is that it just made no damn sense. So there is a bubble now -- that part is fine. People are leaving the area -- ok, that is fine. Kids arrive and hold tournaments in the bubble and to participate in that they share their food ressources, but everyone is very civil about it and in a way they are all kinda friends anyways... eh. Then later All in all it felt stupid. Guess it's primarily for a much younger audience and people who like Hunger Games or something. I'm too old for this.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Pilot Week
The story in anime isn't always dumb. But in this case, so much of the setting just didn't made any sense at all.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Pilot Week
Just watched this Bubble anime on Netflix. Visually it's nice, but the story was dumb.
-
The TV and Streaming Thread: Pilot Week
I dunno. Bingewatched it yesterday but most episodes didn't really do much for me. Liked the robots and the crab, the swarm thing was also not bad. Rats was ok though I find it weird that the rats didn't care their genocide was done by the guy in the first place ... etc. Personally I think s1 is still the best. From s2 I actually can't remember any episode.
-
The New Cinema and Movie Thread
I still don't know what this movie is.
-
Ukraine Conflict - "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
I'm still sad I didn't bought Rheinmetall stock when it was at 90€. Thought it is pretty much at the top already and buying into it was too late. Then war started for realz and it went up to 220€. Even right now it's still at 180€, so pretty much 100% increase. Crazy - some people got really rich.
-
Ukraine Conflict - "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
Playing spicy police and terrorizing the remaining population in the area.
-
Ukraine Conflict - "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
There's talk about russia giving mariupol to the kadyrov people.
- ranDom vIdeO game news
-
What are you Playing Now? Who needs a life anyway?...
"This site is not available in your country" guess we ain't.
- ranDom vIdeO game news
- ranDom vIdeO game news
-
Ukraine Conflict - "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
I'm going by what the article claims, not what random people on the internet say.
-
Ukraine Conflict - "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
First things first - war crimes on both sides are bad. However, there is one very important distinction... ... that's not exactly on the same level as russian mass rape, executions, and cutting off body parts. So yeah, still bad, but it's in the details here.
- ranDom vIdeO game news