Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alanschu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alanschu

  1. Man, did I get totally wasted! Surely by now you can hear my machines of death preparing to roll over you?
  2. I've been busy drooling over insturments of death I'll never get to use. Fear my JagdTiger!
  3. I've heard that that game was also insanely buggy. Pits and whatnot that if you fell into, you just couldn't get out of.
  4. That guy's crazy. I still love playing a lot of those games :D
  5. Since I'm sure we're still at least more than a minute away from combat: Hopefully you have something that can resist an 88mm tank blast :D
  6. Hahahaha. I loved Pit Stop for the Coleco. Nothing like seeing your tire go hot pink when you just know the Pitstop is coming up soon!
  7. NHL

    alanschu replied to Fionavar's topic in Way Off-Topic
    I like it!
  8. For what it's worth, I didn't really know what to do for my unit placement, so it's rather unchanged. This map is huge! Which is good for a brilliant tactician like me!
  9. The funny thing is that the budget for ET, not adjusted for inflation, is greater than the budget for most AAA games today. Adjusted for inflation it would be stupidly high. I played ET way back in the day, and thought that it was a poor game back when I was 5 :D Though my age made me prefer games like Fishing Derby and whatnot. I preferred my Apple II and Frogger though :D
  10. I should probably read the manual a bit more before I get too carried away "
  11. NHL

    alanschu replied to Fionavar's topic in Way Off-Topic
    8 goals? With the gangbuster performance I'm hoping for? No problem
  12. NHL

    alanschu replied to Fionavar's topic in Way Off-Topic
    I spent the good part of the deal realizing the the Oilers have found ways to win all freaking playoffs. Roloson didn't particularly play a great game, and we still only lost by 1 goal (and at one point had a 3-0 lead). It's not like we're winless with Conkkanen in net. Heck, we ran off 5 in a row to counter that 7 game losing streak. This is big opportunity for someone like Conklin to make a bid for a contract to play somewhere.
  13. For the Fatherland!!!
  14. Haha, 2 downloads before i get here? Hahaha. Just save this into a certain directory?
  15. Have you tried it on a different one that yours that broke? I wonder if there was some sort of technical problem.
  16. Well, I had my fun. Have a nice day and good luck in med school Onur.
  17. He's doing us a favour. Just like he refused to show videos of maniacal helicopter pilots that masterbate while attacking muslims. No need for him to spoil who the father of evolution is for us. Only 160+ internet IQ people are worthy.
  18. did u know that i used to use the slogan of 'teh world is a hotel and we are teh customers'.my IQ 'not' evolved now w my new slogan, in fact 'improved' i think as i dont believe evolution, a theory defended by a 'pure racist'. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> What? I know many religious people that believe in evolution. Pure racist? What? This is Gold!
  19. I wonder how he would do in CMBB.
  20. teh tests.have u taken 'all' points btw 159 and 181?test repeating may make yo IQ 'seem' lower than it 'really' is.did u know 'that scientific' truth? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'm pretty sure it's the opposite but okay.
  21. In notice he has evolved into optionally using the spacebar.
  22. Haha nice find tarna. And an excellent post as always Llyr.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.