Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alanschu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alanschu

  1. Hahaha the AI can be pretty laugh out loud at certain times My favourite is still when Louis decided to open up the door to the safe room to save Bill even though there were tanks (well....4 of them because I was a jerk to my friend haha) just outside clobbering him to death haha.
  2. Headshots are your friend. On easy and normal, you get a bonus to non-headshot damage. A headshot with the pistol will still drop a zombie on expert. Fighting tanks and zombies at the same time sucks
  3. Both modes are a blast.
  4. I am curious, did you remain in the house when you could have gone to the boat?
  5. Are you talking about the finale? The most I have ever seen on the finale levels are three tanks (two that you have to fight, and then another tank after the boat arrives that you flip the bird to when you run away)
  6. w00t w00t! Thanks!
  7. How do I join the SoDOFF group?
  8. It's especially satisfying to do that in versus
  9. NHL

    alanschu replied to Gorth's topic in Way Off-Topic
    Oilers opening up a can of suck
  10. I found it funny because it was unexpected.
  11. I had a great few rounds as a smoker last night (including one where I kicked ass despite there being two glitches where I ended up not properly constricting a guy despite him being stuck in spot for like 4 or 5 seconds). My favourite was on the Sewers level of No Mercy. The survivors were on the lift to the roof, which spawns the big mobs and whatnot. A boomer got them on the top of the lift, and they tried making a mad dash to the window, and I popped out from behind a truck, and pulled zoey down to street level. Since she was boomer juiced a mob wailed on her as I pulled her to me, and she took some pretty heavy falling damage damage as well. It caused extra chaos as a guy jumped off the building to save her, only to get pounced by a hunter. Eventually it led to a wipe and we win! Bok joined a friend and I last night. THough I ended up getting switched teams somehow (they got stuck with some **** named dupree' who sucked haha). I remember using the smoker to interrupt Bok healing at the last moment, and then incapacitated him Had some good times on Blood Harvest with them. I survived a whole round as a smoker, being a jerk and pulling stragglers away and waiting for mobs to come so I could be a jerk.
  12. NHL

    alanschu replied to Gorth's topic in Way Off-Topic
    I just feel it's important to know thy enemy
  13. NHL

    alanschu replied to Gorth's topic in Way Off-Topic
    /facepalm This is just going to get him to respond about Brodeur being injured and hence less useful than Avery is right now.
  14. I find the search feature doesn't go by steamid, but rather the profile display name. The world sees me as Slasher (not my steamid). http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970527931
  15. When the ambient horns start going, the drums start beating, and you so that mob of infected running in from the alley....good times =D
  16. I was a big fan of Stunts! Haha
  17. I am reminded of a Dave Chappelle skit where he played a blind black man, that grew up hating black people. Upon learning that he himself was black, he divorced his wife since he couldn't respect someone that would love a black man. Haha.
  18. Playing with JSP
  19. ROFLCOPTER
  20. Just spent like 8 hours playing versus with 2 friends against general public. Good times!!!!
  21. Ooooh, ALL of her friends now? Maybe I should have giant orgy with them?
  22. That sounds like a personal problem.
  23. Haha but this discussion has been bizarrely entertaining.
  24. Is damage really proportional to energy? I guess the energy must be transfered somewhere. Take a musket round of equivalent mass with the same speed as a rifle bullet, and I guarantee you that musket round is going to mess you up a lot more because it's not going to have as clean of an entry or path through you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.