Everything posted by Xard
-
I'm sick of WW2 games.
My next two purchases shall be Fallout Collection (and I will finally be able to play F1 ) and Silent Storm Gold which contains SS and its expansion pack Sentinels
-
S.t.a.l.k.e.r.: Shadow of Chernobyl (impressions video inside)
I'm quite sure I'm going to get this game someday (preferably soon ) and I know this isn't RPG, but just one question: How much predeterminated your character background is? I thought you were just yet another stalker, your background completely free. However, after hearing about player being "Marked One" who suffers from amnesia I (reasonably enough) gathered some suspicions. Don't spoil the game, just say yes or no. Is players background pre-determinated? Thank you
-
Are you disappointed with Obsidian?
Yeah, saying that console games are easier than PC games is crap. And I'm still waiting for Definitive Definition Of Deep RPG
-
Neverwinter Nights
NWN1's "circling fights" animations are teh sucky. I prefer new ones. They fit to NWN2 although they definetly wouldn't for game like KotOR
-
Are you disappointed with Obsidian?
I agree. KotOR 2 was decent and apart from performance issues NWN2 is quite awesome. It does, however, have its problems. So far OE has made two quality games, one suffering from rushing and other from sloppy coding ( I can't imagine other reason for it being such resource pig. ). Another question is what makes crpg "deep". Is it huge size, complex rules system, more freedom (ie. no forced companions and you can kill everyone. ) or what? What defines crpg "deep"?
-
WORST character models ever...
I've had serious performance issues AFTER 1.03 came out. Game wasn't smoothest running ever even before (but still good enough that it didn't hurt my gaming experience) but after 1.03... *sigh*
-
Whos YOUR favorite baddie in SW?
- WORST character models ever...
But yeah, NWN2's biggest downfall is HORRIBLE performance when comparing it to eye candy it gives. Otherwise NWN2 is very good game (I like simplistic battle animations when talking about animations ) but performance really is killer for me. I was very happy when Sawyer told about their FPS goals for Aliens game- WORST character models ever...
So true. I never found decent one :sad:- If you were George Lucas
Could you change it. It's so geeky that I'm becoming scared =(- He's Back!
- What is your all-time favourite...?
Oh thanks for that Dear God, new pic to show when someone wonders why I hate cosplayers Back on topic: Favorite cover: Either A Perfect Circle's Imagine or Guns N' Roses's Sympathy for Devil Favorite single song: Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody Favorite fast food company: Rolls- What is your all-time favourite...?
Ahahahaha Seriously though, that's nothing compared to ugly geekness you encounter when randomly some /b/ user uploads his photo :/- What is your all-time favourite...?
you poor soul... :sad:- WORST character models ever...
Of course it's not Obsidian's fault. Heck, I even defended them in beginning of this topic.- What is your all-time favourite...?
What is this 4chan I keep hearing about? PS...... OK, never mind. You don't want to know... I rarely can gather enough courage to visit it. Few times per month, sometimes there is many months when I don't visit it at all. I never post though. Anyway, to put it short: 4chan is best example what happens all morons, trolls and kiddie pr0n likers get to post as anonymous. It's impossible place to have any kind of control. "topics" in /b/ lives for about 10 minutes, then it gets "old" and is deleted. It is imageboard where one can upload images anonymously. I can't imagine what's traffic of that place, 10 millions users per sec? So, just guess what happens stupidest, sickest and most GEEK people in whole internet get to post pictures anonymously. It has some good areas to find pictures (anime, anime wallpapers, technology, photography). However, pr0n areas are most used sections (does this surprise anyone?) apart from illfamous /b/ /b/ is its own, sick world. SOMETIMES it has some brilliant, goofy or purely genious stuff, mostly it's stupid garbage. Oh, and pr0n. All kinds of pr0n. "That kind of" pr0n gets deleted pretty fast mainly because ridiculously short lifespans of threads. I guess there are mods, I don't know. I'm far from regular lurker. Anyway, why I remembered 4chan was because of pic Kiro-kun once posted in anime topic this to be particular. If you really want to know more about it, here's wikipedia link. It certainly wouldn't be loss for humankind if 4chan would meet its end. Of course, after that huuuuge amount of trolls and e-dorks would spread across internet. Maybe it's better to keep them all in one place. To put it short: 4chan really is kaleidoscope about all that's wrong with teh internets. Eh? Sorry about rant, 4chan is just so frustrating topic edit: /b/ section is also full with emos who are going to kill themselves and some unbeliavably stupid stuff, like "legendart" NFL dirty bomb hoax *sigh*- WORST character models ever...
For me DnD elves are ok, but I greatly prefer Tolkien/old DnD elves. As old DnD elves I mean elves like they are in Dragonlance novels etc.- What is your all-time favourite...?
I heard Force Unleashed was delayed to 2008 Favorite sport: Football "Favorite" ultimate source of stupid memes: 4chan (good site in competition for stupidest website evar contest, but in its idiotism it has some pretty "awesome" memes) Favorite Great Old One: Cthulhu ( I- How was your day?
Quite uninteresting social activities, **** talking, getting bored while waiting start of teh futsal exercise. Meh, still nearly two and half hours. Maybe I should play something. Or start writing again, I've had pause for last few weeks.- WORST character models ever...
Then I prefer Tolkien elves :sad:- What are you playing now?
- The Lost Tomb of Jesus...
I have to say that after Christianity I greatly prefer buddhism in it's original, "pure" form.- The Music Thread
So, suddenly I was feeling VERY nostalgic so I started to listen this...- What are you playing now?
Apart from replaying JE as CF and seriously considering buying S.T.A.L.K.E.R (umm...yes, I think it could qualify as "playing" ) I'm again starting game- The Lost Tomb of Jesus...
I really don't care if I'm saved or not to be honest so I'm definetly not "doing it" to save myself from eternal torture. My religious/philosophical views are not very easy to shape into words, although I might want to do that if this becomes good religious "debate" (read= flaming) topic. To put it short I've been christian, atheist, agnostic and then again christian like originally. And I don't think my religious standing is going to change anymore - WORST character models ever...
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.