Dragon Age 2

Gorth

... more of the same? It hardly looks the same at all, TBH.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Second verse, same as the first!

It is the thread that never eeeeeeends

It just goes on and on my frieeeeeeends

Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was

They ended up posting there forever just because

It just goes on and on my frieeeeeeends...

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Thanks, now I burst out laughing while I'm supposed to be dead serious at work :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Second verse, same as the first!

It just goes on and on my frieeeeeeends

Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was

They ended up posting there forever just because

It just goes on and on my frieeeeeeends...

I see your Calibanian wit continues to be razor sharp :thumbsup:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Discussing Bioware is like discussing vanilla ice cream.

Nothing terrible, tastes ok, but eh how much can you say really - it's vanilla ice cream.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

The time between two servings of vanilla ice cream is usually the best time to talk about vanilla ice cream, no?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

BioWare & Bethesda, the companies nobody who wants to appear cool in some geek subculture supposedly likes but everybody buys games from. R00fles!

Specified that for you!

Nothing much to say. Except whenever they try something 'new', like 'sign up for the newsletter and get an extra bonus item' or 'Bioware social integration', they always bollox things up. Sigh.

Also first month without a ME2 release. Interesting, I was kind of expecting them to finally release the Blackstorm to the general public (as opposed to just the Gamestop preorderers), it's a pity everybody doesn't have it, as it's by far my favourite weapon of the game.

DA2, I'll probably go take a gander at the Digiexpo in two weeks here in Helsinki, along with the other stuff...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I love BioWare, but not when they develop boring and generic fantasy RPGs that should have been shelved back in 2004.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"The time between two servings of vanilla ice cream is usually the best time to talk about vanilla ice cream, no?"

Actually, I never really talk about ice cream. heck, I never have vailla ice cream. R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I know I'll be very excited when I get the game March next year. I will admit I don't like many things I have heard/read about DA2, but I think I will like the game in the end. And I honestly don't know why people bother posting in DA2 topics if they have already made up their minds that the game will suck.

I really like BioWare games. Does that make me a bad person? :)

Yes. And while it's bad enough that you like BioWare games, I see no reason why you have to muck up the thread with it.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I really like BioWare games. Does that make me a bad person? :)

No, it just makes you easily satisfied.

....muahahahahahahha....

ahem, yes.

I'd say that's a better thing than never being satisfied with anything. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

"No, it just makes you easily satisfied.

....muahahahahahahha....

ahem, yes. "

I'd say the guy who believes a retarted rnager and a stupid hamser are the best characters of all time is the one easily satisified. Just sayin'. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I really like BioWare games. Does that make me a bad person? :(

No, it just makes you easily satisfied.

....muahahahahahahha....

ahem, yes.

I'd say that's a better thing than never being satisfied with anything. :p

I'm one of the rarely satisfied people so I don't know what you're talking about :p

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life