Still my favorite dragons are from Baldur's Gates/d&d because they are not only just big monsters, but more intelligent creature than human beings, like the red dragon firkraag has actually INT of 17 and is a kensai/Mage if I remember correctly :) it's just amazing to fight the dragons in bg2 because it's about both counter their brute force, and you have to also worry about their magic power. Think about a dragon who can cast mirror image and stoneskin! We need more caster type dragons in poe2 but I afraid it's against the setting of drakes in the games as dragons in Poe are not smart enough to cast any spells I guess :(

I don't quite remember but don't Llengrath's bog dragons in WM2 have spells?

Since PoE prides itself on realism comparatively, if it were to have dinosaurs at some point they should be comparatively realistic too. Not lumbering, lizardly monsters or even the somewhat more mobile Jurassic Park creatures. Feathered dromeasaurs, pot-bellied therizinosaurs, colorful and quilled ceratopsians. Exotic animals, not monsters.

But dragons aren't real.

So, so naive..... don't turn around!

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

Since PoE prides itself on realism comparatively, if it were to have dinosaurs at some point they should be comparatively realistic too. Not lumbering, lizardly monsters or even the somewhat more mobile Jurassic Park creatures. Feathered dromeasaurs, pot-bellied therizinosaurs, colorful and quilled ceratopsians. Exotic animals, not monsters.

But dragons aren't real.

So, so naive..... don't turn around!

ZojRg5M.jpg

But dragons aren't real.

So are Gods but people still praise them,  PRAISE YE DRAGONS