Sorry I was gone so long

Prosper

Balancing the design.

ZJQhE.png

Snap to either 0 or 1.

0 is a color 1 will be a different color.

Optimize the structure of it.

Tiny to large, proportion proportion.

The algorithm should express the shape

It should be the shape in its own pixel by pixel.

Universal design requires universal backing.

Or they would never accept it.

Too complicated. Too complicated.

Micro-paths, should I back it up?

It is not perfect if I have to hit save or copy and paste

How will I treat my own illness with it?

Use their math. Freedom from my own creation.

I can't bear the humiliation of frustration.

I can't shake the Deja Vu. Why it is because of where it comes from.

Nothing good was there , I still not have an answer.

I will not twist the perception any further. It hurts.

If I don't survive this post, do not give my design to Wozniak.

Anger. ANGER. We say words twice because then we have replicated the experiment.

HZ1ZJ.png

nightly sundae taylor branch!

Edited by Prosper

redacted

Is that a spider on his/her back?

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Is that a spider on his/her back?

No, mate. It's bloody art.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I am thinking about an improved this:

But subtle enough that it can fit in your FOT map. The outputs which can be unique will be based on your input.

Here is a sample of some perpetual logic.

To simplify the work of map developers using this technology I may write a utility that will write all the objects/entities to the map . Think classic compilation.

Although I hope I don't have to resort to that. http://youtu.be/R7wgUDAznXE

redacted

• 2 weeks later...

i prefer your stylized work over the "true to life" knife. I mean, that looks JUST like the bread knife in my second drawer in my kitchen.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

is anyone else secretly hoping to see some of these actually get modded into the game?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

That top big gun drawing looks like some insane gonzo one-legged screaming psychedelic chicken.

EVen Bioware can't make those! :thumbsup:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I was just about to follow those instuctions then I realised to do so would cost 2D3 SAN.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thread Pruned. We do not need to share the same aesthetic PoV, but we do need to express those differences with respect ...

/rhetorical expectation

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Thread Pruned. We do not need to share the same aesthetic PoV, but we do need to express those differences with respect ...

/rhetorical expectation

FLoSD.ObE

Sup ! Man I hope the page/post cap limit is still far off. I have so much more to share in this topic.

This is one of those athletic type in the Vault. Lets face i t, Vault is like indoor Gym.

bfhyW.png

http://i.imgur.com/bfhyW.png

redacted

Dude, you should really be working on some Zippy the Pinhead-esque web comic. It would probably be the hottest thing on the internet.