Sorry I was gone so long

Prosper

I didn't think SLC counted as a toxic waste dump.

True, I was referring to the supposition that nuclear testing had caused increased rates of cancer.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm literally speechless.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

at first I couldn't understand how this thread accumulated 20000+ views. so my curiosity got the best of me, and now I know...  :wowey:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I think I can say in all honesty that prosper's 3D modelling is roughly 300 times better than mine.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

infinitron is a person who' real name is dennis. infinitron and codex also share a connection.

based on the questions I ask in a row I am shown possible answers. questions 5, 7, 19 have knowledge fitting answers to them.  In the demo I select 5 then 7. which is like asking first for a single answer to a single question, then for a combined answer for more than one question .
the goback command allows me to remove the most recent question, and you predictably get the last most recent answer(s).
you also get to see me use helper values, these concatenate . i'm testing alongside randomized knowledge. approx 300 informations randomly assigned categories.

*what a coincidence that walsingham mentions the number 300*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5T3-nVZIlY

Edited by Prosper

redacted

I know what this is like. It's like watching a springer spaniel try to kiss butterflies.

-Elwood Blues

Those still images would make a cool stained glass window.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

The AI will make statements based on what you ask them or at random.
The AI will ask questions based on what you ask them or at random.
The AI will make half true statements. (TODO)
The AI can choose to ask questions not at all.
The AI can choose to give no answers.
The AI can choose to make no statements.
The AI can choose to enter conversation with you or other AIs.
The AI can choose to leave conversation with you or other AIS.
The AI can choose to lie to you about it's name.
The AI can tell you it's name.
The AI can tell  you or each other fake names.
You can ask AI questions.
You can ofcourse answer the AIs questions.
The AI can daydream.
The AI can dream at night.

Video coming soon.

Edited by Prosper

redacted