Reload at Ukaizo.

I didn't have a save at Ukaizo in which I sided with the Principi. Though I did a quick run for it now just to see if this would trigger the achievement - but nope, still nothing.

Did you side with Aeldys or Furrante? Also, did you do the slaver quest about the Wahaki or killed the slaver before he could give you the quest?

Did you side with Aeldys or Furrante? Also, did you do the slaver quest about the Wahaki or killed the slaver before he could give you the quest?

Sided with Furrante, killed Master Kua before he gave me the quest. 

Well, maybe you should complete Kua's quest too. Because the achievement is for a chain of quests and this one is in the Principi tab. And last quest only completes at Ukaizo.

Edited by Aramintai

Well, maybe you should complete Kua's quest too. Because the achievement is for a chain of quests and this one is in the Principi tab. 

That would be... unfortunate. Oh well, maybe next time then.

And last quest only completes at Ukaizo.

For Principi? Because I got all the other faction achievements before getting to Ukaizo.

looks like food has been nerfed in the latest version? it no longer gives buffs until the next rest, only for a fixed amount of time, and some even gives withdrawal debuffs after that (rum for instance)

also, there was a problem with mouse clicks not always working immediately after some update, but looks like it was hotfixed.

Uh, that's nice and all but I'm kinda iffy on playing again until companions and relationship system are fixed, there are a lot of bugs related to them.

I'll wait for that too. I could play before they adjust Veteran and PotD, but not without this.

Same. I'm not playing it till relationships and banters are fixed. Fingers crossed.

• Like 4

Are you going to fix the bonus stats you are meant to get for playing path of the damned?

Because I saw a Dev saying u were aware of it, but it's not in the notes?

Seems an easy fix no? how they only appear when ur traveling on boat?

you don't have bonus stats for playing PotD wtf is this. The Ai got bonus stats it's suppose to be a challenge for us not for them lol.

With the new scaling i got challenge with a Solo run. For a full team the game is still like 10 time too easy to be a challenge but for 1 character solo run it's decent i have lots of fun, im dead like 6 time already the scaling is nice. Before the scaling it was easy to do the content on a solo run.

I try to finish the game Solo again with different class. It's really sad that there is just a few weapon. The only 1 hand decent is sword, all other items is just for roleplaying  but watever as long as you find ur way to have fun. I can't wait to get a real difficulty and play the game with a 5 man team seriously.

P.s if you want to dual wield with Battle axe, forget it there is only 1 battle axe in the game, it's a decent one but u must wear a shield or another kind of weapon so u can't use fighter devoted. It's really strange that there is like 10+ of each weapon but 1 battle axe. Actually there is 2 battle axe, 1 with the beta backer lol. So yeah if you wanna play Fighter Devoted you must play anything but axe or play shield, but if you play shield u can't use full attack skills. Just a p.s to the Dev, fighter devoted + battle axe + full attack = ?

I got lot's of hope for the game, lot's of potential but right now u must take the limited item they want you to use.

This comment is just for vetarant :p Take care

Edited by Lobotechx

No you *DO* get bonus stats for playing on POTD when I'm saying it shows me the bonuses when I hover over my char and in char cration with the stat bonuses listed as "Path of the damned"

And I have also talked to a dev that acknowledged you are meant to get these stat bonuses and its odd they are disappearing and gameplay and only appearing on your character at character creation and whilst in your character sheet whilst traveling on the boat.

Are you going to fix the bonus stats you are meant to get for playing path of the damned?

Because I saw a Dev saying u were aware of it, but it's not in the notes?

Seems an easy fix no? how they only appear when ur traveling on boat?

You get bonus stats for playing PotD?

Yes

Eder is still not fixed for me, he still talks about going and finding his parents regardless of what I choose. Tried both using a pre-made history (Benevolent soul) as well as making my own and no matter what I pick for him he's stuck on finding his parents, the only thing that changes is the medallion in his inventory.

This is from starting a new game as well, not using an old one.

I just want to ditto this. Same problem for me, I restarted after the patch and still don't have Eder working right. It seems I think that the patch fixed Eder *imported from a Pillars 1 save* but has not fixed the problems with Eder using the pre-built or custom legacies.

Can anyone else confirm this? I've restarted the game multiple times with multiple configurations of the custom legacy and can't get an Eder that acts like his quest was actually completed. :(

I'm playing POTD and checking my character sheet I see no bonus stats so you're clearly bugged.

I told you it was a bug NOT to see them, sail on ur boat and press C whilst sailing and u see them, I just told you a dev said its meant to be in game can you not read?

+15 accuracy +25% max hp under the label "Path of the damned" doesn't come out of nowhere, maybe if it had no name tag, but it was clearly tagged as "Path of the damned" and that's not some error in code thats not how things work.

If it was an error it be something like "e8a128^!.exe" not 4 clearly typed out words.

Edited by alexis13

I'm playing POTD and checking my character sheet I see no bonus stats so you're clearly bugged.

I told you it was a bug NOT to see them, sail on ur boat and press C whilst sailing and u see them, I just told you a dev said its meant to be in game can you not read?

+15 accuracy +25% max hp under the label "Path of the damned" doesn't come out of nowhere, maybe if it had no name tag, but it was clearly tagged as "Path of the damned" and that's not some error in code thats not how things work.

If it was an error it be something like "e8a128^!.exe" not 4 clearly typed out words.

Getting bonus stats for playing POTD would be counter-intuitive to playing the difficulty. Seeing as the only time the stats get inflated is when the PC is on sailing (not even actually on the boat stats go back to normal on deck) that clearly means it's probably not intended (which you know means it's a bug as people have been trying to tell you) and thankfully doesn't effect actual combat.

And I read about as well as you write.

Edited by Ryz009

Hi! I'm not a self-identified gamer. I've played through PoE 1 and absolutely loved it.

I downloaded PoE II via the Mac App Store, which I'm guessing at this point was my first mistake?

I've searched all the threads etc. re: the frozen game before character creation on Macs like mine, and most of the 1.0.2 fixes seem to be just for Steam users? (I had to search what "steam" was!

Will there be an update via the Mac App Store eventually? Kinda sad that I downloaded this game last week and haven't played past the first 20s.

With Victoria Day long weekend approaching I was so looking forward to diving into it! Thanks!

Apple is probably still reviewing the patch before putting it on their App Store. This can take a few days.

Why is this a thing people tolerate?