So, has anyone found any good helmets yet? Because I'm at the end game and I haven't anything really interesting. There are plenty of cool armor sets, weapons, trinkets, etc, but nothing really impressive for the head slot. Might as well play nothing but godlikes.

Yes, I will tell you the name when I get home from work.

It does random defences throughout the battle like damage reduction/spell resistance/chance to reflect/etc. And looks good to boot.

OK, Pearlescent helstone helm. Sorry i forgot where I found it, maybe the old city?

Edited by daven

nowt

So, has anyone found any good helmets yet? Because I'm at the end game and I haven't anything really interesting. There are plenty of cool armor sets, weapons, trinkets, etc, but nothing really impressive for the head slot. Might as well play nothing but godlikes.

There are 2 of those that I find good:

1) The mask sold in a Gullet underground that grants +2 power levels to illusion spells and grants Ryngrim's Repulsive Visage and also casts it around you when bloodied I think

2) Hat you get from Serafen after finishing his quest increasing the crit chance, and chance to hit also it increases the damage with sabres, daggers etc 

I found more of them but can't remember, will post screenshots later.

Edited by Sidushi
  • Like 1

If you wield two-handers, the helmet that gives you -20% recovery is a must.

• Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

There's also the helmet you can buy off of the merchant on the beach in Crookspur. -20% recovery time for 2h weapons. There's another bonus too, but I can't remember it. Can't have been as good. 

EDIT: Ninja'd. 

Edited by Greensleeve
  • Like 1

theres also a head that gives +5 ranged accuracy and reduces reload time by 20%. cant exactly remember where i got it, but am pretty sure it was principi-related

Think it's sold by the Vailian dwarf in Tikawara.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

theres also a head that gives +5 ranged accuracy and reduces reload time by 20%. cant exactly remember where i got it, but am pretty sure it was principi-related

Think it's sold by the Vailian dwarf in Tikawara.

in that case i take the last part of my statement back