I know this bothers some of the casual players, so it's directed at the hard core ones 

I just beat the game on POTD solo. A few days ago I scrolled through the achievements and there were 4 hidden achievements. I know that Josh Sawyer had wanted to make the TCS and difficulty achievements hidden so that less hard core players could get 100% completion if they wanted to, but now it appears they are gone. I was very irked not to get the achievement upon completion of the game. I would have taken the storyline companions along with me if I had known they were gonna f*** me like this. I feel like I spent over 60 hours playing through solo for no god damn reason now

What gives? Are they coming back? Does anybody know?

Devoted Psiblade Sword and Board

I know this bothers some of the casual players, so it's directed at the hard core ones 

I just beat the game on POTD solo. A few days ago I scrolled through the achievements and there were 4 hidden achievements. I know that Josh Sawyer had wanted to make the TCS and difficulty achievements hidden so that less hard core players could get 100% completion if they wanted to, but now it appears they are gone. I was very irked not to get the achievement upon completion of the game. I would have taken the storyline companions along with me if I had known they were gonna f*** me like this. I feel like I spent over 60 hours playing through solo for no god damn reason now

What gives? Are they coming back? Does anybody know?

Surely you can wait for the achievements to be put into the game, then just load a save just before the final boss or whatever, run through it, and get credit for completing the game?

Which achievements were deleted? As far as I know many of the Triple Crown/Ultimate achievements haven't been added yet because the game hasn't yet been balanced and so on, though they do intend to add them at a later patch when they feel the game is at a good spot regarding tuning and balance.

• Like 1

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

That leads to the obvious question: Which are the four hidden achievements then?

Basically "advance the plot".

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!