Hey, I've done a bit of testing with a moon godlike. Looks like they were nerfed hard. It seems like their passive Silver Tide does not increase the healing as you level up like it did in POE1. It used to be 10 + 3/level. I am level 3 now and it is still 10 hp. Was this intended? If so, I do not think I will go Moon Godlike. What is a good race for Monk?

Depends on what kind of monk you want to make bro.  Gotta be more specific  :)

Well, Im new to POE2. I'm guessing a pure monk with no sub class, unless theres another sub class that is much better than the base monk. I want to follow my old build from poe 1 where I dumped resolve and just went full might/con/dex

Edited by Smelyansky

I'm also very interested in this. Did anyone make a high level Moon Godlike character? If so, what is the effect of Silver Tide at higher levels?

At level 4 (PL 2) it still heals for 10 (Base). If it does not scale later on, then Moon Godlike is probably not worth it.

I am playing a MoonGodlike Herald now (PotD solo). Still pretty low level (I think 7 or 8) but I will check the healing amount. Though I have 30% more healing from gear items and High Might. 

However I can comment that it heals enough to help when you solo. It's not big tick, but so are most regen overtime abilities in PoE2. 

I will post numbers later.