- IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Videos Below and Damage Logs are from solo PotD, All Scalling option on, Only Upscalling on + Difficulty mod which HIGHLY increase enemy levels in PotD: https://www.nexusmod...ernity2/mods/43 . As you can see mod does its work. Fampyr can tank few 150+ hits before it dies. So just know that normal unmodded game will be MUCH EASIER with this build.
- Also this build is not as OP as anything with Fighter Cleave ez mode but it has it's own OPness but need much more micro than just killing one enemy and let the passive do the work. Also this build is very very hard to play with Sacred Immolation, you have to constantly make sure you are "on" Lay On Hands and you control your HP with Second Winds and you control Immolation duration. It's not easy, but dem, they burn nicely :D :D
EDIT: Ok, with Sungrazer and this build you can do even better/more OP Nuking Machine than with Cleave, though it's not as consistant :D. Check below New Video with Sunbrazer in Action.
THIS BUILD GIVES PALADIN BOTH SUPERB SINGLE TARGET BURST AND FINALLY A SUPER AOE NUKING OPTION: each one with different Flail in Offhand (Battleaxe is must ALWAYS!)
1st Video Showing Full Power of Flames (Sacred Immolation in Action)
2nd Video Showing what you can do without Sacred Immolation with Sun And Moon single Target Damage boost (due to flail chance to proc burn effect twice):
3rd Video Showing The Power of SunGrazer Flail on this build :D :D (it launches burn AOE nukes!)
This girl is heretics burning Votary, who pledged herself to Magran to burn all mother******s who doesn't seem to understand that
YOU DO NOT PLAY WITH FIRE!!!!
Samples of Burn Damage done with weapons and abilities:
- Paladin Shieldbrearer of St.Elcga/Helwalker Monk.
Shieldbarer is a must only if you want to use to fully this build in end-game and run with Sacred Immolation on yourself. The 10 seconds of being unkillable is currently a must till Obsidian fix the self damage of Sacred immolation.
Helwalker for that extra damage and healing from everything and that Turning Wheel full power. Burn Baby Burn!
If you want to just nuke everything with Sungrazer AOE attacks and skip Sacred Immolation= take Bleak Walker for more damage :D.
What does this build do:
- Super high Burning damage from burning weapons. We utilize here a great heretics burning combo: Magran Battleaxe (+5 Fire Power Levels and Action Speed bonuses) and Sun and Moon flail or Sungrazer Flail + Flames of Devotion, Burning Wheel + Helwalker damage bonuses with wounds and Blazing Fury to make sure that EVERY SINGLE HERETIC IS TURNED TO ASH!
- High Defences and self heals from Paladin + High Damage bonuses from Helwalker.
- Dual Wielding for maximum damage.
- SUPER DUPER AOE BURN DAMAGE WITH SUNGRAZER FLAIL (check video above)- you can nuke whole screen with one attack or have mini-nukes dropping on enemies.
- Super High AOE dmg late game from Sacred Immolation
- Tanky, yet squishy if you want to use Immolation
Is this build solo viable?: LIKE HELL IT IS! I don't make any others :D. I hate managing party members
STATS: Might 18 and Int 18. Rest what you want. I recommend high Perception for early-mid game when your accuracy is low.
RACE: You should take Natural Godlike here for that extra +2 Power Levels as you take Monk here so you always have it. Or anything for roleplay reasons if you want.
SKILLS: Definitely Athletics if you want to Run self immolation. No other Choice. And History for Giftbearers defense boosts (yes, you can still be charmed/dominated by farmpyr on modded difficulty even with 140 Will defense).
For Single Target Damage we Combine Magran Favor + Sun And Moon, as Soon and Moon has 33% Chance to Apply burn effect twice. We also use Dragon Dowyr at the beginning of fight to cast on us Blazing Furry for Recovery and self damage and then switch to melee weapons.
For AOE NUKING (It really is a Nuke :D) We will Combine Magran Favor with Sungrazer which is absolutely OP on this build- because it has 10% chance to cast AOE (and 100% on killing with crit) and it can be triggered but both Rooting Pain and Heartbear Drumming and Swift Flurry :D
- With Below Equipment and Passive Sion Flame + Passive from Nature Godlike we achieve: +7 Power Levels to Fire-Attacks and +2 Power Levels to everything. What does it mean? That our Fire damage will overpen almost always.
Your SUPER AOE NUKE option! (which finally gives Paladin AOE NUKING :D :D- behold, a Sungrazer instead of Sun and Moon, Sungrazer has chance to lunch AOE burn explosions that can deal very high damage with this build (one on hit and one on killing with critical hit). It's fire AOE ofc gets boost from Axe, Sion of Flame and Pet FIre-Power Increase.
- Devil of Caroc breastplate
- None if you are Nature Godlike. Serpent Crown, anything really that works for you if you took different race. There is helmet that gives you chance to do AOE burn attack but I can't find it now. I will check and update list.
- Amulet - anything you like. There is one that gives Fireballs for more burning. Or +2 INT one for more durations.
- Boots- whatever.
- Ring VERY IMPORTANT: Voidward Ring give -35% Raw Damage which is good if you want to us Sacred Immolation. Any reduction is good. If you do not plan to use Sacred Immolation- Lone Wolf Ring is always good + any other you like.
- Belt - The Undying Burder for that extra Second Wind (super useful for Sacred Immolation)
- Cloak- Giftbearer for extra defenses when not using Sacred Immolation and I highly Recommend using Nemnok's Cloak if you want to run Sacred Immolation as it grant Barring Death Door for 14 seconds which will help you a lot when using Sacred.
- Sworn Enemy -> Sworn Rival
- Flames of Devotion -> Eternal Devotion
- Lay On Hands
- Deep Faith of course
- Two Weapon Style
- Zealous Aura -> Endurance
- Scion of Flame
- Inspired Beacon
- Virtuos Triumph
- Sacred Immolation
- Swift Strikes
- Lesser Wounds
- Swift Flurry
- Duality of M.P
- Thunderous Blows
- Turning Wheel
- Flagelants Path
- Rooting Pain
- Hearbeat Drumming.
PET: PET IMPORTANT FOR BURNING:
How to Play:
Buff yourself, use Blazing Furry and go Burn heretics :D.
Sun And Moon can trigger twice burn damage which + FoD is huge dmg vs one target.
And Sungrazer can nuke whole screen and proc with Melee, Rooting Pain and Heartbeat Drummings :D. Burn Baby Burn!
If you use Sacred Immolation: I recommend using Nemnok's Cloak as it grant Barring Death Door for 14 seconds. Use Beacon to make enemies take 40% more dmg, Use Sacred Immolation, get yourself to 0 HP (you have 14 seconds with 20 INT to not die), burn your enemies. Once you get close to end of effect cast on yourself Lay On Hands or Greater Lay On Hand to heal and get another 10 second unkillable effect. You have to do it BEFORE cloak effect wears off as you will have tiny HP and one tick of Immolation can kill you.
Can't wait till they fix Sacred Immolation and this build will be much more fun. Right now it's super hard to play due to keeping yourself alive.
Edited by Voltron, 24 May 2018 - 05:24 PM.