A few gameplay/feature questions

Enchanting items

I don't see a limitation in terms of x/12 anvils like in poe1. Can you apply all available enchantments to a weapon, or only 1?

Exploring islands and getting loot/ruins

Sometimes you come across floating loot in the ocean or ruins and such you can go through on islands. Will these things respawn, also on islands, or if you go through this on island X, is that island "done" and will for ever be empty afterwards?

Excess medicine/etc

Lets say you have 95/100 medicine and pick up 10 somewhere. Will the excess 5 be forever lost or is it possible to store it somewhere? To me it looks like it will be lost.

I'm just adding something...

I have seen a few grammatical errors in the tool tips, it just seems a bit unprofessional. If I ever sent an email at work without spellchecking I'd get berated.

But overall, the game has been a pretty solid improvement over the first.

nowt

Enchanting works as trees. Items have enchantments to pick, like enchantement A1 and A2 and then B1 and B2. If you pick A1 then A2 is excluded and can't be picked, option disappears. But the second type of enchantement still has 1 to pick from two alternatives options self excluded. And there are quality enchantement which can be pick outside of those groups of alternative enchantements. It's always possible to pick quality enchantement but it can be applied only once.

Events and generic locations don't respawn and disappear while other areas are still accesable but empty if you done the content inside.

Supplies can be stashed over limits, they won't be lost.

giphy.gif

Supplies can be stashed over limits, they won't be lost.

Are you sure about this? Because when I have full ammo for the ship, medical supplies and repair supplies, and pick up more of that, I haven't seen the exess stashed at some other place.

He's right. Excess cannon balls, repair items, and medicine do not appear in the stash or ship inventory. Would be interesting to test if you automatically refill to max from excess when you return to a port or something.

I'm just adding something...

I have seen a few grammatical errors in the tool tips, it just seems a bit unprofessional. If I ever sent an email at work without spellchecking I'd get berated.

But overall, the game has been a pretty solid improvement over the first.

Have you reported them? It is the only way they are going to be fixed.

He's right. Excess cannon balls, repair items, and medicine do not appear in the stash or ship inventory. Would be interesting to test if you automatically refill to max from excess when you return to a port or something.

You don't. Or atleast it has never happened in my game.

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox