Hello fellow Watchers!
As you may know, we put out a new Patch Beta branch that has our latest fixes for anyone who wants to take advantage of those fixes sooner rather than later. Your save files will work for this branch, so there is no need to start a new game unless you desire to do so. Please feel free to continue to post any bugs you may notice that have not already been reported. Your help finding bugs and giving us feedback has been tremendously helpful and has helped make Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire to be an amazing game!
These are the update notes for Beta Build 71.
- Fixed mouse functionality issue for users who had their Windows language setting on something other than English.
- Crew members on Story difficulty can now be killed if they mutiny.
- Watchers who are hostile to the pirates of Fort Deadlight will find the door to the Court open to prevent the NPCs keeping them in combat without being able to be engaged.
- Watchers are now able to subdue Scyorielaphas even if all the wards are destroyed.
- Change to the Pillars 1 history creator now removes options from the list once a choice has been made to prevent confusion.
- Eder's end game state from Pillars 1 has been fixed.
- Watchers who took the baby orlan in Pillars 1 will now see her in Vilario's Rest.
- Various VO fixes to the Vox Machina voice sets.
- Gold, Greed, and Guts achievement should now unlock. (You need only load a save that completed the requirements)
- Various Credit fixes.
These are the update notes for Beta Build 73.
- Watchers were unable to set or save cloned AI behaviors properly for some classes. This put the game into a bad state that would delete quick saves upon area transition.
- Various VO fixes to Xoti and Vox Machina voice sets.
- Various Credit fixes.
These are the update notes for Beta Build 78 - Mac Only.
- Potential Shader fixes that were causing black screens on Mac's with Intel integrated graphics cards.
- Please let us know if this issue is still occurring on your machine (and what graphics card you have) or if you spot this happening in a particular scene. We have fixed (globally) all instances issue of this we could find, but we are sending this fix to the beta branch before exhaustively testing every scene in the game.
These are the update notes for Beta Build 82
- Fixed a permissions issue that was blocking some players from loading saves.
- Fixed a combat related memory leak (should improve some FPS on long play sessions)
These are the update notes for Beta Build 86
- Fixed a bug preventing level scaling from activating correctly.
- Resolved a Pillars I Import issue that was assigning incorrect values to decisions.
- This should resolve the issue with Eder mentioning being part of the Night Market instead of the Mayor. This will not update which item he has for existing saves however.
These are the update notes for Beta Build 89
- Player Dispositions should change less drastically for small decisions.
- Custom AI settings should now save changes when adding new conditionals or abilities.
Edited by David Benefield, 16 May 2018 - 12:59 PM.
Noting the fixes from Build 89