I have some ideas, not sure how viable they are in-game :

- Helwalker : Really works with any melee as it's stacking might, it empowers your streetfighter's strength even further, but can make you a bit squishy so healing is important.

- Unbroken : More engagements, Focus on locking down opponents so they can't disengage from you, I think Boeroer was testing this and sounds really awesome.

This is my most absurd idea but even maybe - Corpse Eater? - make sure there are always enemies behind you, disable Gib, and while there are enemies around you and you kill them, just consume their corpses and follow on. Doesn't always work, but can be fun.

• Dunehunter also has a cool Bleak Walker / Streetfighter - dual blunderbuss idea, which I was testing yesterday, really great burst on it, but I couldn't utilize Streetfighter enough.
Edited by Hazmy

Unbroken was my first thought - fighter stances + shield gives you the extra engagements to keep enemies near you and plus the Unbroken's extra survivability to keep alive when under attack from said enemies, while the Streetfighter gives you extra damage to make up for the fact you're using sword and shield. Definitely a combo I want to try at some point, though there's a pretty long list of those, so I dunno when I'll get round to it....

Edited by PhroX

I think Monk would work very well with it. With Streetfighter you will probably want to focus on crits and Monk has some abilities which give you a chance of a free attack after landing a crit.

Duality of Mortal Presence's Constitution buff should help you get Bloodied without taking damage, in that it will (I assume) expand your health pool without increasing your actual amount of health.

Iron Wheel comes quite late for multi but should work well in that it will allow you to take damage at the start (build wounds, get Bloodied) then gradually kick in and make it harder to die.

Blade Turning should work well surrounded.

I think I'm going to risk trying Helwalker / Streetfighter for my main, but Monk / Streetfighter would perhaps be a more sensible option.

I think Monk would work very well with it. With Streetfighter you will probably want to focus on crits and Monk has some abilities which give you a chance of a free attack after landing a crit.

Duality of Mortal Presence's Constitution buff should help you get Bloodied without taking damage, in that it will (I assume) expand your health pool without increasing your actual amount of health.

Iron Wheel comes quite late for multi but should work well in that it will allow you to take damage at the start (build wounds, get Bloodied) then gradually kick in and make it harder to die.

Blade Turning should work well surrounded.

I think I'm going to risk trying Helwalker / Streetfighter for my main, but Monk / Streetfighter would perhaps be a more sensible option.

I think Gambit and the T9 passives are very good arguments for pure Streetfighter.

I think Gambit and the T9 passives are very good arguments for pure Streetfighter.

I went pure streetfighter for my first playthrough (veteran), and although I am still at the beginning (lvl 5 and just got my boat back), I am really enjoying it.

I went all-in on the streetfighter idea, picked counter intuitive stats for a rogue (Per and Dex are at 10, Mig at 8, this allows Res 20, Con 14 and Int 16). (high int is there just to please me from a RP perspective, you can tune it down to 12 and pump per to 14) Using rapier and dagger combo for roleplay but also for the modals that synergise well with his kit. 

So the character is tanky, stays in the middle of the fight with decent survivability.

He feels veeeeery sluggish at the beginning of the fight (-20% recovery from streetfighter, -35% from armor, -50% from rapier modal), but as soon as he gets flanked, he starts dishing out some serious punishement with full attacks (relative +70% recovery rate and +20% damage).

And if he triggers the second stage of his passive, he deals monster crits quite often (thanks to rapier modal).

When I started up last night, I made a Shifter/Streetfighter and actually feel kind of meh about it. I think Streetfighter lends itself to being mixed with a proper melee that gets the specific benefits of the armor and weapons it's weilding. While Shifted I was mostly just hoping I got flanked to enable the buff but didn't have a ton in the way of defense to deal with having multiple mobs focusing me.

So that's just my two cents. Fighter, Pally, or Barb are probably all better choices.

I suggest streetfighter and shieldbearer of St. Elcga (paladin). It is a well rounded multiclass with both decent offense and good defense.

Doing this in my current game (potd) and it works pretty well:

Weapon: 1 hander and small shield

Pros

• High defense thanks to paladin passives, being able withstand being flanked
  • At least 2 engagement (shield and shieldbearer subclass)
  • Accuracy bonus from aura, party support
  • Able to regulate the bloodied state thanks to self healing, good defense and decent armor wards against spike damage
  • Good damage and decent damage output when striking
  • Able to blind enemies making them flanked when no companion assisting

Cons

• Dialogue restrictions to get the most out of paladin passives
  • Needs proper positioning from self to avoid the streetfighter malus
  • Lower damage when not attacking flanked target (no backstab)

Streetfighter/Enchanter or Streetfighter/Illusionist

Dunno which one is better. Both ones get quick self buffs from mage spells.

Could you explain what is good about this combo vs other class combos?