A thread to express our panic and soothe those in need.

Starting with moi:

My fig backer copy on GoG has been acting odd recently (using Galaxy client). It's "not available" tag disappeared, and just now the actual game disappeared as well. I assume it will be reborn in an hour and half, but I was wondering if other goggers experienced the same thing.

A thread to express our panic and soothe those in need.

Starting with moi:

My fig backer copy on GoG has been acting odd recently (using Galaxy client). It's "not available" tag disappeared, and just now the actual game disappeared as well. I assume it will be reborn in an hour and half, but I was wondering if other goggers experienced the same thing.

I did have the same experience with the "not available" tag disappearing, but the "Install" button still didn't work. Haven't been home in a while though, so I don't know if the game's disappeared. 

Yes that happened to me. I had the "Fig Backer Ultimate Edtion" and now it isn't there. Concerning obvviously. But we have receipts so I imagine it won't be an issue having this fixed!

Yes! We have no bananas.

My Deadfire (Fig) icon is now gone from Library (was still there a little while ago) - my BB is still there as installed but a "soon" tag has been added

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

I'm in the same boat. Well the tag disappearing sometimes yesterday at least, I haven't checked if the game was still in my library this morning...because I know I can't download it until I'm back from work. *cry*

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

The Linux version missing on GOG had me concerned, but thankfully a staffer confirmed it will be there.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/pillars_of_eternity_ii_backer_edition_is_windows_only/post10

Pillars of Eternity II in all of its editions is absolutely coming to Linux, macOS and Windows :) Sorry to keep you hanging!

One hour to go, plus an indeterminate long download time.

• Like 1

Release occurred but my Deadfire (Fig Ultimate) did not reappear (see above post) - backer is still installed - attempting to redeem code again just brings message it has already been redeemed....:(

How does the Season Pass work, does it show up in the GOG library if you own it. I pre-ordered the Obsidian Edition and was just wondering.

With the first Pillars of Eternity, I pre-ordered only the Hero Edition and then bought The White Marches Part 1 DLC, then afterwards Part 2 of it.

Yeah sorry about this (post and all) since this is all new to me. Having the season pass already included with the base game when I bought it.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

I just can't start the download at all. Preloading wasn't an issue for me, but this feels like GOG just don't give a **** about the backers on gog (less money for them or something probably) and just not even bothering with us.

And apparently it is now starting but is apparently not authorised! WTF??!

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Found the culprit, at least for me. In the Settings section in GOG Galaxy for Deadfire, disable the beta participation channel which was a leftover from the FIG Early Access.

That was why I couldn't download it.

Edited by Deathstruck

Found the culprit, at least for me. In the Settings section in GOG Galaxy for Deadfire disable the beta participation channel, which was a leftover from the FIG Early Access.

That was why I couldn't download it.

Awwww crap. Good thing I read that. I started to download the game and I was 30% but I was suspicious that its only 12GB. Turns out I was redownloading beta. Well, better finding out today, rather than tomorrow mornign. 

Problem solved with a heads up from GoG support staff followed by several missteps along the way finally successful - started one of my PoE1 characters - opening play very smooth - looks like a winner!  :thumbsup: