New Features Trailer and Preview

Well, they could go with the Divinity: Original Sin 2 option, where the ubiquitous narrator calmly describes the sex your character is having in somewhat graphic detail.

(Probably not, though.)

Still not sure if those are the worst sex scenes ever or the *BEST* sex scenes ever.

best sex scene i would said it goes to witcher 2 of geralt and triss in the elven ruins.

• Like 1

Well, they could go with the Divinity: Original Sin 2 option, where the ubiquitous narrator calmly describes the sex your character is having in somewhat graphic detail.

(Probably not, though.)

Still not sure if those are the worst sex scenes ever or the *BEST* sex scenes ever.

best sex scene i would said it goes to witcher 2 of geralt and triss in the elven ruins.

I’ll second this

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

(Probably not, though.)

I’ll second this
I would have to go with Shani from Heart of Stone.
  • Like 1

(Probably not, though.)

I’ll second this
I would have to go with Shani from Heart of Stone.

There is only one logical answer to this question: Witcher 3 Unicorn sex. 

• Like 1

The takeaway here appear to be “there are lots of ways to get this wrong, but only one way to get it right: be polish”

• Like 1

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

That trailer really told me nothing new. Shame on me for signing onto this forum. :D

And man, does anybody else think the characters are too big for the screens? Looks like a bunch of Yao Mings...

I completely agree on the characters on the screen. They are too big and seems out of place. Hoping that they can shrink it to a desired size

If them being proportionally larger increases readability then I'm all for it. I love Pillars combat system but damn if it isn't hard to see what's going on without blowing up the combat log at higher levels.

(Probably not, though.)

I don't even like Triss but you're right.

She's a good enough character prior to the Witcher 3 given her relatively limited role, I just dislike that kind of person. Not criticizing the writing or anything.

:)

No need to defend your opinion. I was just jerking your chain.

She's a good enough character prior to the Witcher 3 given her relatively limited role, I just dislike that kind of person. Not criticizing the writing or anything.

Ha! And I disliked her before Witcher3. But in my case it is mostly due to my expectations. Before Witcher3 Triss was pretty much filling Yennefer's role. I was wondering what they will do in W3 as they would have essencially two same characters. As it happens they nailed Yen and cleverly turned Triss into manipulative bitch, who used Geralt amnesia for her own gain. Delightful. Oh my, I feel like replaying W3 now, for Yen alone.

That's only in Witcher 1 I'd say. In Witcher 2 Triss is in character and doing the manipulation you talk of (albeit not very well, I mean, she's no Philippa). Witcher 3 meanwhile glosses over all that in its haste to forget the prior games, I thought.

Personally I was disappointed in how little Yennefer there was in Witcher 3 given all the build up. But what was there was good. And to be sure, she kind of gets dumped by the wayside for focus on Ciri in the books too. So it's just keeping with tradition.

Well back on topic, they won't actually do sex scenes in PoE 2 right, joking aside? How would that even work? Have the guy that narrates the prologue and act intros read some terrifying fanfic about cloacas?

Well back on topic, they won't actually do sex scenes in PoE 2 right, joking aside? How would that even work? Have the guy that narrates the prologue and act intros read some terrifying fanfic about cloacas?

I can’t see them doing anything that cheap. I suspect that romancing anyone (except the fish-man-****) is going to be pretty difficult to pull off.

EDIT: huh...apparently sl*t is blocked?

Edited by Achilles

I can’t see them doing anything that cheap. I suspect that romancing anyone (except the fish-man-****) is going to be pretty difficult to pull off.

EDIT: huh...apparently sl*t is blocked?

But then how can we talk about Magran?

This may be a good thing actually. It forces the writers to move beyond the whole boning as a win condition thing and write an actual relationship.

Scripted interaction with party based skill checks.

• Like 3

You know, that thought crossed my mind. Then I threw up in my mouth a little and hoped that Obsidian would never, ever do something like that.

You know, that thought crossed my mind. Then I threw up in my mouth a little and hoped that Obsidian would never, ever do something like that.

As much as i dislike it. That's only "cheap" way cost wise for Obsidian to implement it. There goes hoping the scripted interactions can have colors and beautiful paintings. All will they be just black and white?

She's certainly not your typical western RPG romance option. If she were the main character she'd be the ruthless but determined protagonist archetype lots of people like to pretend their character is, but people don't expect that from NPCs, let alone female love interest NPCs. It's no surprise she turned a bunch of people off. I can only hope Obsidian's romances are just as unconventional and offputting by industry standards, or I'll have to go out of my way to avoid ever triggering them.

Edited by The Sharmat
  • Like 2