TO OBSIDIAN SUPPORT TEAM: i need help with a refund

TedMosly

Question

TO OBSIDIAN SUPPORT TEAM:

On 23 december 2017, i have made backing of 35 dollars with paypal for the game " pillars of eternity 2 " ( order: 6JK86LH3T9AK4 ). But unfortunately I did not know that the beta early access was not included. Can i have a refund please? (i have made another backing of 115 dollars)  

Order n°:  6JK86LH3T9AK4  

Thanks so much and sorry.

7 answers to this question

By the way, it was not necessary to pledge $115 to get beta access; you could have just added the beta add-on to your $35 pledge by throwing in another $20.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

By the way, it was not necessary to pledge $115 to get beta access; you could have just added the beta add-on to your $35 pledge by throwing in another $20.

What? I see the options and the only way to get the beta access is pledge 115 dollars...

Last 2 things: 

1)  After I did the pledge, I received the beta key, but not the full game cd-key. it's normal?

2)  After I redeemed the beta key on gog, in gog galaxy launcher when I go to the product page, I can not start the beta. Says: "not compatible", and the install button is gray :/

( i have atttached a screen ) 

post-190133-0-51810500-1514138119_thumb.jpg