strange feather visible on world map

Madscientist

Question

When I travel around the world map with my ship, sometimes a feather appears on the screen as if it is writing something.

It is quite irritating and I have no idea what it means.

It happened 3 times so far, mostly around the island of poko kohara.

Finally I managed to press the print screen button in the right moment. The feather moves and disappers qiute fast.

https://imgur.com/a/5CQ3a

5 answers to this question

I could think that it means that the quest log has updated, but there is nothing new.

The quest log did update to " I found the island" once I enter the ruins.

seems to occur when point being clicked is considerable distant from current location.  ship travel is not full functional at this point.  is possible any number o'  feedback options would be resulting by means o' the scribbling quil. travel to point X will require Y water and Z food?  no such feedback 'cause those aspects o' ship travel is current disabled?

numerous possibilities we can imagine... but we got a good imagination and am likely complete wrong.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Hey all!

Yeah this pretty buggy right now, it is meant for ship travel and is still very much in the development stages. We're currently working on it and assess how it will be handled in the future.

You the best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...