Below is a list of issues we know about that currently affect the Backer Beta. WATCH OUT!
- Mild to severe drop in frame rate on first load. We are still in the process of optimising our game.
- Some machines may crash on a black screen on first 'New Game' (This will correct itself on the second attempt)
- Some machines may crash when quitting to the Main Menu from within the game
- A few different creatures (Imp, Beetle, etc..) are missing audio
- Some NPCs will have abilities that activate after each transition
- Party will spawn halfway below the ground after destroying the Adra Pillar in Poko Kohara (You will still be able to transition, which will correct the issue)
- Chanter phrase count is not updating after Save/Load
- Chanter will not have audio for their abilities (Chants or invocations)
- Multiclass Barbarian/Priest (Shaman) lose passives (Select either the Eothas subclass or none on your Priest half and you will avoid this issue)
- Ranger 'Ghostheart' summoned spirit companions will sometimes blend into the background
- Wizard/Druid/Priest 'aggressive' AI preset will mainly auto attack (I highly suggest changing to the other presets)
- Mercenary Wizard is currently listed as a dwarf and gains 'Hale and Hardy' but visually is a Human
- Some menus are cut off in certain resolutions
- The Game doesn't boot in native resolution after installation
- All tooltips regarding Action Speed, Recovery Time, and Reload Time are incorrect (Don't trust them)
- HUD elements may flicker/phase out of existence after a save/load cycle
- Adra Pillar in Poko Kohara disappears after Save/Load
- Player character portrait doesn't fill red to show damage after Save/Load (You can still see the numerical health values)
- Loading Error that kicks to the Main Menu transitioning after Save/Load (You can avoid this by quitting completely out of the title and rebooting)
[Edit] Major Issues Found After BB Release
- Animation controller issue with Blights and Spores. If you Knock Down/Up either of these enemies they will be put into a bad state and combat will not end.
- Kith (humanoid) enemies will sometimes attack themselves