Those guards on Telos

That's likely Republic military. Their uniforms are exactly the same type and shape, with a mere difference in color. Perhaps they have territorial colors, yellow being Telos? Or perhaps their yellow signifies a division within the Republic miltary, similar to Rangers vs GIs.

I'm pretty sure Telos is Republic territory. The Sith blew it to bits, and now the Republic is rebuilding.

As such; yep, probably Republic soldiers.

And yes, like the U.S. military, the Republic offers free breast enhancement.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Probably the new Republic uniform. ;)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Probably the new Republic uniform.  :huh:

I didn't think they had the goahead for Knights of the New Republic yet!?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

they're soldiers of the republic and citizens and siths soldiers and peasants and barmen and merchants, i recognize their faces. We can see them on manaan... and on the starships on kashyyk, korriban...

I was wondering when the republic would get woman soldiers. All during Kotor I the republic soldiers, every single one of them, were male. And the thing was, the Sith had female in their ranks!!! Equal rights for all indeed..... :ph34r: :p

I was wondering when the republic would get woman soldiers. All during Kotor I the republic soldiers, every single one of them, were male. And the thing was, the Sith had female in their ranks!!! Equal rights for all indeed.....  :ph34r:  :p

Admiral Dodonna?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle