Some general political questions

Ben No.3

I'm just going to have a few glasses of alternative water.grub-burger-bar.jpg

As an aside that place has alcohol shakes which is pretty damn cool.

What kind of depraved mind thinks "I like milkshake, I also like crisps and pretzels. Let's combine them..."? And what's the mysterious brownish layer 2/3 of the way down- going by the crisps and pretzels it's probably caramelised onion, or anchovies.

The decadence of western civilisation summed up in one picture.

A god damn dam god and ghe brown layer is probably caramel.

Hmm, booze and dairy product? Sounds like a recipe for projectile vomiting.

You know it. It's not exactly a coincidence that Red Russians are so much better than White Russians.

(hint: it's because communism)

I heard Black Ukranians were pretty good until they were wiped out.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

1. Should, in a political discussion, the focus lie on the individual and his rights or society as a whole and its problems?

Individual  rights.

2. Does society need a high degree of hierarchy to properly function?

Probably doesn't need, but humans naturally create heirarchy

3. Are people ultimately most divided by religion and/or culture, race, nationality or class?

Depends on the people.

4. Do we need to protect our culture from others or can we perhaps even benefit from them?

Protect, but we can benefit from compatible cultures.

5. Is global warming an issue we should focus on?

I don't know. There is too much alarmism to weed out the facts.

6. Is social inequality an issue we should focus on?

No

7. Flat or progressive taxes?

Progressive, but not to a large degree. 20% of a billionaire's income will not hurt him, yet could mean the difference between eating and starving for someone making 20k per year. Yet we shouldn't punish people for being successful. Needs to be a balance.

8. Big or small government?

Small. Government's role is to safeguard the rights of its people. Not to provide stuff.

9. "In our society today, the equality of genders, race and spiritual belief is not fully guaranteed" Do you agree with this statement, and should government intervene here?

We have legal equality. That's all we can ask for.

10. Direct democracy?

No. People are stupid. People are even dumber in large groups. Referendums on major nation shaping policy changes that are relatively simple to understand are acceptable though.

11. "I respect all other opinions and belief systems, an they should be respected" do. you agree with this statement?

No. I don't respect modern feminism or Islam, nor should they be respected.

12. Regarding criminals, should we focus on rehabilitation or punishment?

Rehabilitation for white collar crimes, punishment for premeditated violent crimes or repeat offenders.

15. Are we to teach our countries history in a critical or positive light towards our children?

Factual, but with more emphasis on the positive. People should be able to celebrate their history, but not be ignorant to the bad parts.

16. Should religious beliefs be taught in or affect our education system?

Affect: no, be taught, yes. I think a basic theology class that focuses on the major beliefs, history, and contributions of major world religions and the pre-christian beliefs that helped shape our society should be part of a basic education.

17. Should same sex couples be allowed to

a) marry?

b) adopt?

a)Should be up to whatever church they belong to. Government shouldn't be part of it.

b)Yes. 

18. Should abortion be legal (after x months)?

Yes until 16 weeks. Once brain activity starts its a living human and killing it would be murder.

19. "Ultimately, workers unions are a benefit" do you agree with this statement?

Before labour codes yes. Unions were a free market response to worker exploitation. Now that worker exploitation is largely prohibited in the west, all unions do is protect bad workers, prevent good workers from advancing passed their inferior co-workers, and hamper business. I don't think they should be outlawed or anything, but requiring membership is oppressive.

20. "Nationalism can easily lead to fascism" do you agree with this statement?

In the same way international egalitarianism can easily lead to communism. Nationalism is important to the wellbeing of a state. Egalitarianism is important to a free society. Both when taken to extremes lead to horribly oppressive governments. The important thing is to avoid extremism.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg