We got another bug fix patch coming in! Thank you everyone for aiding us in getting more bugs discovered so we can get some much needed fixes in. We couldn't do it without you!
Just in case, if you notice that your game is asking for an update, but no update begins, please allow a few hours to pass and you should be good to go.
Top Community Issues
These are issues you have all helped to bring to our attention. We can't thank you enough for your feedback on the game! These issues have been the most discussed here on the forum and these, along with many more, will be fixed when 126.96.36.199 goes live!
- Encountered cards getting stuck on screen (Ghlorofaex & Harpys)
- Resolved an issue where you could get an encountered card stuck on your screen even after a player would forfeit
- Hound of Lamashtu problems
- Resolved an issue where players would be unable to roll a check against the Hound of Lamashtu
- Resolved an issue where players were encountering Hound of Lamashtu infinitely
Here's the list of other fixes we've addressed in this patch, broken down by type!
- Dam: Fixed a progression break that could occur when playing a movement card on a character alone at the location
- Sandpoint Under Siege: Fixed a progression break that could occur when encountering a summoned Longtooth in Heroic+
- Thistletop Delve: Fixed a progression break when failing Orik's charisma check after passing his combat check
- Leng Spider: Seoni can now correctly activate Arcane Blast after passing the spell restriction check
- Luckstone: Resolved an issue where using the luckstone on a spell recharge would not successfully recharge the spell
- Emerald Codex: Resolved an issue that caused the examine tray to ramain open when using the Emerald Codex against certain banes.
- Sihedron Tome: Resolved an issue that made the Sihedron Tome unusable after using it for the remainder of a scenario.
- Amiri: Move Another now properly works when Amiri does not move.
- Weekly Challenge: Non-gold rewards now available immediately in game. Previously required a reboot to properly get the rewards on your account.
- Fixed a bug that would allow Quest Mode characters to be able to be selected for Story Mode parties.
- Resolved an issue that would allow a player to keep a card in their discard pile when they should have been forced to move it to the bury pile.
As always we'll be checking the technical support forums on release of the patch for any and all feedback you all provide. Thank you all for making the launch of Pathfinder Adventures be an awesome one and we look forward to bringing you more content as soon as we can!