Lunar New Year Update!

I only got the rooster too. I think the dance with squeely nord is only for those who bought the RotR bundle which includes those specific promos.

Probably not the right thread for this, but I've been holding off buying the adventures and just noticed Deck 2 was only 600 gold so I bought it right away. That's an 85%(!) off the usual 4000 gold. Was that part of the update or just some secret feature?

I only got the rooster too. I think the dance with squeely nord is only for those who bought the RotR bundle which includes those specific promos.

Probably not the right thread for this, but I've been holding off buying the adventures and just noticed Deck 2 was only 600 gold so I bought it right away. That's an 85%(!) off the usual 4000 gold. Was that part of the update or just some secret feature?

What do you mean by Deck 2? Burnt Offerings? It is actually second in the list on the 'Adventures' tab in the Store right after RoftR bundle though gamewise it is considered Adventure 1. If it's what you mean the discount has been there for approx. 2 months already. So it has nothing to do with the update. :)

I guess it's any adventure. I have just encountered and acquired it on Adventure 3. If I'm not mistaken, C-cards and P-cards are always added to the pool when determining specific location decks in any given scenario.

I take it you can find the rooster non any adventure? Or must you play a specific one?

Promo cards like the Rooster can be found in any adventure!

(However, per the tabletop guidelines, they shouldn't be added to the intro B-deck scenarios like they presently are.)

What do you mean by Deck 2? Burnt Offerings? It is actually second in the list on the 'Adventures' tab in the Store right after RoftR bundle though gamewise it is considered Adventure 1. If it's what you mean the discount has been there for approx. 2 months already. So it has nothing to do with the update. :)

I meant Skinsaw Murders. Burnt Offerings physically had the 80% off icon on top of it. I believe it was 800 Gold. Skinsaw Murders didn't have ANY notification of a sale of any kind, but was only 600 gold. That's why I'm extremely confused (and quite happy about it). Maybe I should have taken a screenshot before hand.

I meant Skinsaw Murders. Burnt Offerings physically had the 80% off icon on top of it. I believe it was 800 Gold. Skinsaw Murders didn't have ANY notification of a sale of any kind, but was only 600 gold. That's why I'm extremely confused (and quite happy about it). Maybe I should have taken a screenshot before hand.

Confirmed!  Happy New Year to you, and all the new players!  :)

S9qjgR9l.jpg

So I wasn't hallucinating. That's pretty nice of Obsidian. But they're sneaky about it and didn't put any disclaimer it was 85% off. :shifty: But also means I'll probably end up buying the rest of the adventures instead of getting the RotR Bundle. But on the plus side I introduced this game to 3 other people, one who them who spends over $100 per month on mobile games regularly. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Confirmed!  Happy New Year to you, and all the new players!   :)

S9qjgR9l.jpg

Dammit.

Too soon...

Fine, incoming discounts soon!