How can i recover a Loot "emerald codex"

isel

Question

Hello, i won the emeral codex and i forgot to put in one character, the emerald codex its gone, Then i do the same mission in another difficult level to get another emeral codex, i know that a loot its unique, but i don´t have any in my party. When i end the mission, no emerald codex its given, How can i recover the emerald codex that i won to put in one character?

I tried managed decks, and nothing to see because only i saw the cards that i nowadays get, but i don´t see the loots that i left.

8 answers to this question

I think you can only get it back if you are in a situation where you've banished more cards of that type than you received in a scenario and are required to pull from the box or by changing your existing party w/new characters to a new party so it can be reachieved, then rebuilding a new party with a character who has it to transfer it to someone you want to have it then recreating your original party (? I seem to recall that was the suggestion but can't find the thread at the moment).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I think you can only get it back if you are in a situation where you've banished more cards of that type than you received in a scenario and are required to pull from the box or by changing your existing party w/new characters to a new party so it can be reachieved, then rebuilding a new party with a character who has it to transfer it to someone you want to have it then recreating your original party (? I seem to recall that was the suggestion but can't find the thread at the moment).

From my experience, loot cards do not appear in that list when you've banished cards, so creating a new party is the safest bet.

Could be wrong though, so don't quote me on that.

Edited by Nerevarine

Hello, i won the emeral codex and i forgot to put in one character, the emerald codex its gone, Then i do the same mission in another difficult level to get another emeral codex, i know that a loot its unique, but i don´t have any in my party. When i end the mission, no emerald codex its given, How can i recover the emerald codex that i won to put in one character?

How do you get them back?  Shenanigans is the answer.

It takes a little bit of effort, but it is not impossible to replay scenarios for their loot cards.

1. Temporarily boot a few of your experienced characters from their current party.

2. Start a new party with one or more new characters.

3. After the party is established, add those veterans and heavy-hitters to your new party.

4. Replay the scenario that hands out loot.

5. The vets shouldn't be rewarded, but the newbies should receive the cards.

6. Trade, reform parties, carry on as planned.

Some permutation of that should work.  The key thing is to start a new party with new characters.  If there is a vet in the mix during party creation, it will mark the save as having received all the rewards up to their level.

• Like 1

The problem its that i would like to avoid to do a new party, because yo must do all missions another time.

Oh, you don't have to.  That's the magic!   ***shhh, don't let the developers know!****;) 

When you start a new party with new characters, it creates save that is on the first scenario and has no record of receiving any rewards.

When you add experienced characters to the new party, the save then has access to all the levels the veteran has completed, but still has no record of any rewards.

You still need to keep the new guy around to receive the reward after the scenario.  You can't completely hustle the game.

Good luck!

Edited by Ethics Gradient