The US Election 2016, Part VIII

Pidesco

Football as in soccer :p UK hooliganism has calmed down. Have to go to Brazil for super crazies who would kill people in an argument over something like sport now.

Time to read up on Stalinism, screw this work day anyway

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Nah, that's more like brown-shirt fascism that anything else

And those are different how? This is coming from the left, enabled by one of the major parties.

Ah yes, every white kid that that gets beat up by a black kid is clearly part of the left wing agenda.  

Just to counteract WoD's doom and gloom:

• Like 1

Football as in soccer :p UK hooliganism has calmed down. Have to go to Brazil for super crazies who would kill people in an argument over something like sport now.

am aware that you were referencing soccer.  that don't help make the reference less obscure given the context.

and you can read up on stalinism, but without a tinfoil hat, a dowsing rod and the necronomicon in your possession, seeing a connection 'tween the chosen political-economic system and a kid getting attacked in alabama will elude you.  

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Someone spit in my tacos, ****ing Stalinists.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I'm out of protein powder, damn Stalinists.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

There's a homosexual within 500 feet of me, clearly a Stalinist plot to turn me gay.

and you might as well give up on the stalinism thing.  wod kinda screwed up with the rbg-sjw-stalinism bit and now he is gonna be shoehorning stalinism into posts for the next week or so regardless o' how inappropriate or unrelated. is a pattern that has been repeated.

HA! Good Fun!

If you search, you can find any number of articles explaining how SJW's are Stalinists. Here's one:http://thoughtcatalog.com/joshua-goldberg/2014/12/when-social-justice-warriors-attack-one-tumblr-users-experience/

Or you can read Jonah Goldberg's "Liberal fascism".

Ah yes, every white kid that that gets beat up by a black kid is clearly part of the left wing agenda.

He was almost beaten to death simply for opposing the BLM agenda. How's that for freedom of speech?

And Hilzilla has just called everyone a racist.  

"The power of acute observation is often mistaken for cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

There's a homosexual within 500 feet of me, clearly a Stalinist plot to turn me gay.

:lol: 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

am aware that you were referencing soccer. that don't help make the reference less obscure given the context.

and you can read up on stalinism, but without a tinfoil hat, a dowsing rod and the necronomicon in your possession, seeing a connection 'tween the chosen political-economic system and a kid getting attacked in alabama will elude you.

HA! Good Fun!

Well if a reference isn't obscure, what use is it? And that is violence over a disagreement and is done by **** so it was a decent comparison.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

you linked to joshua goldberg?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/11/terrorist-troll-pretended-to-be-isis-white-supremacist-and-jewish-lawyer.html

"For example, if someone says that they’re for “human rights”, that means that they’re for Stalinist thought control, hardcore government authoritarianism, and international warmongering."

and that is the starting point for your linked article.  he ain't being sardonic neither. so, random internet troll article is your support?

why do you respond?

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

You can't go down a thread in this forum without getting flamed.

• Like 1

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/11/terrorist-troll-pretended-to-be-isis-white-supremacist-and-jewish-lawyer.html

"For example, if someone says that they’re for “human rights”, that means that they’re for Stalinist thought control, hardcore government authoritarianism, and international warmongering."

and that is the starting point for your linked article.  he ain't being sardonic neither. so, random internet troll article is your support?

why do you respond?

HA! Good Fun!

You didn't quote the entire opening of the article, it has a different meaning than you imply. And how was I to know he was a troll? The article was high on the search results, and even the publisher of the website said he was taken in (he didn't take the article down though, or put any kind of warning on it).

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

why do you respond?

HA! Good Fun!

You didn't quote the entire opening of the article, it has a different meaning than you imply. And how was I to know he was a troll? The article was high on the search results, and even the publisher of the website said he was taken in (he didn't take the article down though, or put any kind of warning on it).

Gromnir, however, were not "taken in." in the future, feel free to use us as your guide for internet sanity.

regardless, you got taken in 'cause you didn't actual bother to read the linked article and realize that it were nothing more than bat-crap crazytalk. you got taken in 'cause you didn't bother to question what you read.  you got taken in... period.  random linking to any article that contains "swj" and "stalinist" is not gonna help you make a case.  get caught making such links sure ain't helping you, so again, feel free to lean on Gromnir.

am blaming this on hurlshot.  not specific hurl, but rather educators o' our youth.  got a whole generation that can't think w/o the help o' google. 

is wod, perchance, a part-time electrician?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV2DaY4hLUI

you should consider suing fox for stealing your likeness.

HA! Good Fun!

"The power of acute observation is often mistaken for cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Not all of us graduated Magna **** Laude.   ;(

Neither did I, but quoting a Stalin fanboy like ol' George is a bit funny. I suppose Stalinists made him do that.

Gromnir, however, were not "taken in." in the future, feel free to use us as your guide for internet sanity.

regardless, you got taken in 'cause you didn't actual bother to read the linked article and realize that it were nothing more than bat-crap crazytalk. you got taken in 'cause you didn't bother to question what you read.  you got taken in... period.  random linking to any article that contains "swj" and "stalinist" is not gonna help you make a case.  get caught making such links sure ain't helping you, so again, feel free to lean on Gromnir.

Well, good for you. I did read the article, it confirmed what I've read before, so I didn't have any reason to doubt it. Edit: What I really wanted to link was an excerpt I read from a book about a Communist party disciplinary hearing in Stalin's Soviet Union, and ask if that doesn't sound like a bunch of SJW's going after the latest victim, but I just don't remember enough information to be able to find it.

Neither did I, but quoting a Stalin fanboy like ol' George is a bit funny. I suppose Stalinists made him do that.

It's also a bit funny that there's a GBS quote right above your post. Edited by Wrath of Dagon

I'm not sure when WoD entered the American education system, but he did so in Texas, so don't put that on me.  Besides, we are too old to have grown up with google.  We all have only ourselves to blame for that habit.    :p

Edited by Hurlshot

I did read the article, it confirmed what I've read before, so I didn't have any reason to doubt it.

and you are not realizing that you just identified the real problem.

HA! Good Fun!

I'm not sure when WoD entered the American education system, but he did so in Texas, so don't put that on me.  Besides, we are too old to have grown up with google.  We all have only ourselves to blame for that habit.    :p

Well you're not the one in this case who failed to do research so I guess you're ok old man.

The real issue is that everyone with a Shaw quote in their signature is a Stalinist.

I did read the article, it confirmed what I've read before, so I didn't have any reason to doubt it.

and you are not realizing that you just identified the real problem.

HA! Good Fun!

I guess this doesn't sound like a Stalinist purge to you: https://www.thefire.org/yale-students-demand-resignations-from-faculty-members-over-halloween-email/