Can't Progress!

VannHagen

Question

Hi! This game has massive potential, and having just dowloaded today was really excited.

Thing is, it'll just not let me do anything at certain stages of the game....

It's not locking up or crashing or anything... It'll just not allow me to progress through the phases.

I've just tried a few things i've read, like cycling the vault etc, but always the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really want to play this!

5 answers to this question

From my (Android-specific) experience

Step one is always a VRT (no risk to game state)
Step two is kill the game (minimal risk to game state)
Step three is Forfeit (you keep anything you gained in-game, but otherwise "lose" the game)
Step four is to clear Cache/Data for Google Play (some - uncategorised - risk to game state, but I have lost experience)
Step five is delete SLOT99 in your PACG1_SAVE_GAMES folder (complete loss of current game)

You can always post your PACG1_SAVE_GAMES folder and your PFID here and hope that the Devs can fix it for you before your need to play the game forces you to adopt more aggressive methods (they won't, they're too busy and if they do look at your data it'll be "post mortem" only)

HTH

Hi! This game has massive potential, and having just dowloaded today was really excited.

Thing is, it'll just not let me do anything at certain stages of the game....

It's not locking up or crashing or anything... It'll just not allow me to progress through the phases.

I've just tried a few things i've read, like cycling the vault etc, but always the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really want to play this!

You need to supply more information about your situation.  A screenshot would help, too.

Step five is delete SLOT99 in your PACG1_SAVE_GAMES folder (complete loss of current game)

It depends what mode you're trying to troubleshoot.

SLOT1-9 - Story Mode

SLOT99 - Quest Mode

SLOT98 - Tutorial

Thanks for that reminder! It's been so long since I played Story Mode (waiting for AP4!) that I'd forgotten about that aspect of the game :no:.