Update 22.214.171.124 is currently in review and should be out soon (barring approvals)!
But what's in this update? Glad you asked!
We have a couple of awesome new features we're bringing to Pathfinder Adventures that we can't wait for you to get your hands on!
Dice skins are now available in game! You have a chance of acquiring them from treasure chests and can hold a maximum of 6 copies of each skin.
- Dice Skins have several recolors, and some have special visual effects.
- Dice Skins are equipped on characters.
- When you acquire more than 6 instances of the same Dice Skin, it will be automatically salvaged for gold.
- Dice limits are on a party basis - so dice equipped in Party 1 are available for characters in Party 2.
- You can view the new Dice Skins in the Gallery.
- You can only equip new skins on characters from the Character Selection page. Expand the ellipsis (...) next to the character and select dice to be taken to the dice equip screen.
Daily Challenges are now available! Once a day, a new challenge will be available for you to complete for bonus gold.
- The current Daily Challenge can be viewed on the Main Screen.
- A popup will appear showing your total progress whenever you complete a step toward the goal.
- Rewards are granted instantly upon completion.
- Daily Challenges reset every day at 5pm, PST. Make sure you complete it before then!
Now to get on to the rest of the fixes starting of course, with our Top Community Issues!
TOP COMMUNITY ISSUES
As always, these are issues you have all helped to bring to our attention here on our forums. We can't thank you enough for your feedback on the game! These 3 issues have been the most discussed here and these, along with many more, will be fixed when 126.96.36.199 goes live!
- Quest Mode: A fix has been implemented for a rare issue that could make a story mode save load when trying to load quest mode. This fix does not resolve existing issues with the saves.
- Quest Mode: An issue where the game would lock up when acquiring a spell reward has been resolved. People experiencing this issue should now be able to proceed normally.
- Store: Characters: You can now properly view character powers in the store's "see more" section.
- Goblin Warchanter: Fixed a progression break that could occur if a display spell was played during the wisdom roll.
- Story Mode: Crow Bait: Fixed a progression break that could occur if taking damage from a summoned monster when the Blood in the Sand wildcard is active.
- Tutorial: Fixed some issues that could prevent loading a tutorial save.
- Quest Mode: Fixed some issues that caused progression breaks, including one that could occur if Warrens was the last open location.
- Tickwood Boar: Fixed a rare progression break caused by the Tickwood Boar's BYA check.
- Brodert Quink: A progression break that could occur when played after an encounter has been resolved.
- Brooch of Shielding: Can now correctly be recharged for non-combat damage.
- Flasks: Dice now correctly only apply to characters at the current location.
- Medusa Mask: Can no longer be used on the Donkey Rat's summon.
- Gale Armor: You can now properly recharge other magic armors after using Gale Armor's end of turn power.
- Giantbane Battleaxe +1: Now properly adds a d10 when used against Giants.
- Graul Ogrekin Henchmen: Text issues with the auto roll power fixed.
- Mail of Escape: Can now be recharged at the end of turn when in discard phase.
- Poog of Zarongel: No longer plays the banish animation when buried.
- Skull Ripper: Now properly restricts wands.
- Strength: Card art has been updated.
- Superior Leather Armor: Damage is now mitigated correctly when using recharge/bury powers.
- Ezren: Expanded spellbook now properly activates from Display cards.
- Lem: Loot now properly adds to his hand when selected as his favored card.
- Sajan: Reload now properly recharges discarded bows.
- Seelah: Fixed a minor visual issue that made the helper glows disappear when using Inspired Grace.
- Valeros: Weapon Supremacy now properly applys to ranged discards used to aid another's check.
- Rules: If a non proficient character plays a display spell on the final turn of the scenario, the spell is now properly banished.
- Rules: You should no longer be able to play two cards of the same type on the same check (unless they state otherwise).
- Cards: Contextual Buttons that show when zooming in on a card now appear in more instances (such as being forced to bury a card from discard).
- Crow Bait: Fixed an issue where the Scout's BYA power could trigger the scenario power.
- General Store: Fixed an issue that could grant extra items to the location when closed.
- Turtleback Ferry: At Location power now works in Here Comes the Flood.
- Farmhouse: Off-turn characters playing allies to aid a check at the Farmhouse no longer get their allies buried.
- Shimmerglens: Now properly allows you to choose to not reset your hand.
- Fixed an issue where dead characters could be used in new parties.
- Character Icons on Character Selection will now show the current level of the character.
- Treasure: Some additional fixes have been made to prevent the chest opening animation from breaking.
- Gold: Updated description of Daily Gold to better clarify how it works.
- Audio Sliders: An issue making it difficult to move the sliders has been resolved
- Character Sheet: UI issue that sometimes occurred when a character had +4 to a skill has been fixed.
- Legendary Difficulty: Lines should now better behave when moving around the map
- Locations: You can now zoom in on cards that summon others (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, etc)
- Rewards: You can now zoom in on awarded cards