The Funny Things Thread

Gorth

pic

dunno if it is the same for others, but our squirrel issue is reversed.  from trees (we have rather enormous redwoods in abundance in our backyard), fences and rooftops, the rodents taunt our dogs, chittering and banging their little squirrel fists.  am not certain why the squirrels always seem so angry, but clear they is enraged or fearful.  when the squirrels fight with each other on our roof at 5 am, our dogs react to the sound, but they mostly ignore the squirrels they see.

found out recent that our neigh-bore is actual purposeful feeding the dirty little beggars. for awhile we thought that perhaps our gardeners were droping peanut shells all over our yard as we has seen 'em eating peanuts while they work.  (kinda surprises us. am knowing peanuts is cheap, particular bought in bulk, but they make Gromnir thirsty.  last thing we want while we is sweating our way towards heatstroke in sac valley heat is a food that is gonna make us feel more parched.) however, the gardeners do not discard the shells in our yard.  the squirrels is less fastidious. 

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

pic

dunno if it is the same for others, but our squirrel issue is reversed.  from trees (we have rather enormous redwoods in abundance in our backyard), fences and rooftops, the rodents taunt our dogs, chittering and banging their little squirrel fists.  am not certain why the squirrels always seem so angry, but clear they is enraged or fearful.  when the squirrels fight with each other on our roof at 5 am, our dogs react to the sound, but they mostly ignore the squirrels they see.

found out recent that our neigh-bore is actual purposeful feeding the dirty little beggars. for awhile we thought that perhaps our gardeners were droping peanut shells all over our yard as we has seen 'em eating peanuts while they work.  (kinda surprises us. am knowing peanuts is cheap, particular bought in bulk, but they make Gromnir thirsty.  last thing we want while we is sweating our way towards heatstroke in sac valley heat is a food that is gonna make us feel more parched.) however, the gardeners do not discard the shells in our yard.  the squirrels is less fastidious. 

HA! Good Fun!

Sounds like the plot of a great B horror movie...

Killer Squirrels!

coming soon.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Sounds like the plot of a great B horror movie...

Killer Squirrels!

coming soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7U2aVUAqPI

"hold on to your nuts"

Just for that pun I must watch this movie.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Looks like prom night is about to get interesting! Look at what'd doing in the background!

rndr_670x300.jpg

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

kinda funny.  maybe not as good as that edward norton verizon commercial from a few years ago, but we chuckled.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Looks like prom night is about to get interesting! Look at what'd doing in the background!

rndr_670x300.jpg

Suckers!.... (yeah I know, bad pun). Looks like they are off to a stormy relationship ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein