• darth maul
    • darth tyrannus
    • exar kun
    • ajunta paul
    • shadow nago
    • marka ragnos
    • darth revan
    • darth malek

I prefer the light side both Ulic and Vader turned away from the dark side (so did revan in my game)

only because GL wanted a gooey sweet ending. The Vader from empire strikes back would of never turned from the darkside.

Yeah, I have always been mildly disapointed with what takes place in the throne room on the Death Star in RotJ.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

I chose the Emperor. None of that turning light bulls***. Although it is true that much of the whole "I'm a

good guy now" crap wouldn't have happened if it wasn't a story and GL could write in what he bloody well liked for the characters.

But anyhoo. Down with these so-called-redeemed! I just say they lost their spines!

well, considering the theme of the star wars trilogy was redemption(Han, Lando, Obi-Wan, Anakin/Vader...Ulic Qel Droma)...

it would have been very inconsistent and unstatisfying if Vader did not go back to the light.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Wow, only one vote for Exar Kun so far :) (mine ;) ).

Exar's resolve and dedication to the Dark side were far greater than Vader's, he was simply the Emperor's "lap-dog" (a powerfull lap-dog :) ).

lmfao may I ask who the hell Shadow Nago is???? haha and I know Exar Kun and Ajunta Pall, Marko Ragno.But Shadow Nago lmfao ok ok. Someone answer plz cuz Ive only heard of Naga Sadow

He has a tomb in the Valley of the Sith on Korriban (KotOR).

Other than that I have no clue who the guy was, there is no reference to him in the starwars databank neither!!