Is

Radiant Spore (the mind controlling spore boss in Stalwart Mine)

really the strongest enemy in the game?

I have killed Alpine Dragon and Adra Dragon too but my Party Records tab keeps showing the above as the strongest enemy vanquished by my party............

I mean I didn't really find it that difficult.......I still think that either Alpine and Adra Dragon are the two strongest enemies in the game.

• Like 1

As far as I'm concerned it's the second hardest fight in the game, although technically the strongest boss is

Llengrath. You have to finish Crägholdt bluffs, you then find a new encounter on the west gate of Stalwart which opens a new area in the world map.

I'm fairly sure the only thing "hardest enemy vanquished" looks at is the monster's or level, even after beating both vanilla dragons all but one of my party members had random llaguefaths as their strongest vanquished enemy. Can't remember what the one exception was but it was neither of the dragons.

Of course it's possible Itumaak stole both kills and they just don't show up under Sagani's stats, he does crit harder than my crossbow-wielding rogue with sneak attack and deathblows. :p

Edited by kvaak

Of course it's possible Itumaak stole both kills and they just don't show up under Sagani's stats, he does crit harder than my crossbow-wielding rogue with sneak attack and deathblows. :p

Thats kind of stupid though that ranger pet kills do not count as ranger's kills on the records page......

Edited by Brimsurfer

• 11 months later...

Thats kind of stupid though that ranger pet kills do not count as ranger's kills on the records page......

I totally agree. Itumaak just killed the Adra dragon for me. It's all nice and well for the fox, but it's a shame his stats/kills are not recognized/recorded by the game... Also, it makes it harder to actually measure how well my Sagani build works.

Xuarip Skirmisher in chapter 1 on screen entry is toughest solo PotD creature.

Kidding aside, what is the toughest creature per Chapter, Caed Nua and Expansion?

1 - Said Xuarip above

2 - Cail

3 - Sky Dragon

4 - Thaos

Caed Nua - Adra Dragon

WM I - Alpine Dragon

WM II - Llengrarh

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

The late bounties like Brynlod's and Magran's Faithful are the hardest encounters by far, but that's because there are a lot of powerful individuals, not necessarily one uberboss.

For me it's way more easy to beat the Alpine Dragon than Magran's Faithful but I still think that the Alpine Dragon is one of the most powerful single enemies in the game.

One of the most annoying chars for me is the fighter who's among the robbers who stole the crate of the smith of Gilded Vale. I like to do that quest rel. early and that guy has high level abilities like Unbending and just won't die if your level is too low. A neat solution is to lure the trolls to him, but still... a powerful foe.

Lagufaeth Broodmothers can be very dangerous and my nemesis if I go to the WM early. Those Cleansing Flames, holy moly.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods