European Refugee Crisis : Part 2

BruceVC

I doubt Hiro will post anything meaningful...this seems more like one of those " oh Sweden you bad country for trying to really embrace the immigrants ". posts ...there are many people who feel Sweden has gone to far, I support Sweden and I hope the integration goes well as time goes on

Blow that Strawman Bruce. Keep Blowing...

There is problems everywhere. But I don't know anything that would me ask "What the hell is happening in Sweden?", I have lots of relatives in Sweden so I am actually really interested to know what you mean with your remark about massive problems.

Oh, so the problems in Sweden are small problems?

I doubt Hiro will post anything meaningful...this seems more like one of those " oh Sweden you bad country for trying to really embrace the immigrants ". posts ...there are many people who feel Sweden has gone to far, I support Sweden and I hope the integration goes well as time goes on

Blow that Strawman Bruce. Keep Blowing...

Just prove me wrong....what is the big news you read about Sweden?

Surly you must know what you read?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I've proven you wrong on many occasions.

Let me ask you this question. Would you say the problems in Sweden are small like Elerond suggests and not massive at all?

I've proven you wrong on many occasions.

Let me ask you this question. Would you say the problems in Sweden are small like Elerond suggests and not massive at all?

Yes they not massive, they just about social structures and some changes to incorporate the refugees

I admire the Swedes 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

There is problems everywhere. But I don't know anything that would me ask "What the hell is happening in Sweden?", I have lots of relatives in Sweden so I am actually really interested to know what you mean with your remark about massive problems.

Oh, so the problems in Sweden are small problems?

I don't know as I don't know what problems you are referring to.

Last night there was massive problem in Sweden as Australia nearly won Eurovision, is that the massive problem that you are referring to?

As I said to Bruce. Just some problems about a couple of things. Nothing really.

I would argue they have been more successful at overall integration of foreigners than Oz?

You guys dont excel at this  ;(

John Milton 

As I said to Bruce. Just some problems about a couple of things. Nothing really.

So you were purely trolling?

As you can make general statements like "What the hell is happening in [any country in world]? I've just been reading up on this country. :blink:" "there is massive problems in [previously mentioned country]" - "Oh, so the problems in [that same previously mentioned country] are small problems?" And generally speak the truth but those statements just don't bring anything in the conversation, or even start real conversation as there is nothing that others can actually refer or give any real input. It seem to me that you for some reason wanted to shade Sweden and not to say anything of interest. 

Sorry that I took you bait.

• Like 1

I would argue they have been more successful at overall integration of foreigners than Oz?

You guys dont excel at this  ;(

:lol:

I know its complicated Hiro, refugees arriving on boats and expecting citizenship?

But lets be honest even the Abo's arent integrated properly ...or they not  very happy in your  society?

Or is this wrong?

John Milton 

This happened in Sweden recently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgLy-8kDlT0

What a nation of brave people and standup guards and policemen. The guy filming it even told the robbers that it is time to go, they've been there long enough :lol:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

As you can make general statements like "What the hell is happening in [any country in world]? I've just been reading up on this country. :blink:" "there is massive problems in [previously mentioned country]" - "Oh, so the problems in [that same previously mentioned country] are small problems?" And generally speak the truth but those statements just don't bring anything in the conversation, or even start real conversation as there is nothing that others can actually refer or give any real input. It seem to me that you for some reason wanted to shade Sweden and not to say anything of interest. 

No. If anyone's trolling, it's you. Your dismissive, oh there's no massive problems in Sweden. It's just some problems, nothing at all. I ask a question and I believe either 1) you know there's a lot (and I would say massive) problems in Sweden but don't want to acknowledge them in public, or 2) you have your head buried in the sand.

Yeah go away Elerond. You have nothing of worth to say.

No. If anyone's trolling, it's you. Your dismissive, oh there's no massive problems in Sweden. It's just some problems, nothing at all. I ask a question and I believe either 1) you know there's a lot (and I would say massive) problems in Sweden but don't want to acknowledge them in public, or 2) you have your head buried in the sand.

Yeah go away Elerond. You have nothing of worth to say.

Hiro thats not a very nice thing to say...Elerond never ever Trolls...you are one who refused to justify his initial view

John Milton 

I know its complicated Hiro, refugees arriving on boats and expecting citizenship?

But lets be honest even the Abo's arent integrated properly ...or they not  very happy in your  society?

Or is this wrong?

Here is Bruce the racist in all his glory.

Sorry...whats the correct way to refer to them?

John Milton 

This happened in Sweden recently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgLy-8kDlT0

What a nation of brave people and standup guards and policemen. The guy filming it even told the robbers that it is time to go, they've been there long enough :lol:

That looks like filming of some tv series, film, etc., especially the end where people suddenly appear and jog after robbers and then stop after couple steps and start to celebrate. 

Hiro thats not a very nice thing to say...Elerond never ever Trolls...you are one who refused to justify his initial view

Oh yes he does. And I was correct with his dismissive, no massive problems in Sweden post. Just some minor problems that's all. Nothing to see here folks.

Oh yes he does. And I was correct with his dismissive, no massive problems in Sweden post. Just some minor problems that's all. Nothing to see here folks.

Trust me he is one of the very people on this forum who can have a debate with making it personal, he always posts links and he often explains points when random people ask questions 

He is very sincere and candid ...not a troll at all 

John Milton 

Trust me he is one of the very people on this forum who can have a debate with making it personal, he always posts links and he often explains points when random people ask questions 

What I find funny is you disparaging Australia on its refugee policy in this thread but in the past, you said there was some justification for it. :lol:

What I find funny is you disparaging Australia on its refugee policy in this thread but in the past, you said there was some justification for it. :lol:

Yes, I understand the policy...but that doesnt mean everything about it I agree with ..people  have been setting themselves on fire...you need to least make those jungle hell holes more hospitable  

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-27/refugee-sets-himself-on-fire-in-nauru-protest/7363530

John Milton 

Yes, I understand the policy...but that doesnt mean everything about it I agree with ..people  have been setting themselves on fire...you need to least make those jungle hell holes more hospitable  

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-27/refugee-sets-himself-on-fire-in-nauru-protest/7363530

Not only do you understand it, you see justification in it by your own words. That's okay Bruce, we all know you admire Australia's refugee policy. You even said you understand why we are admired. :lol:

Ah yes. Of course Australia is to blame for someone setting themselves on fire. Even the UNHCR staff just watched. tsk tsk UN.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist