Pictures of your Games Episode VII The Screenshot Awakens

Blarghagh

I might be very slightly double-posting, but... I might have interrupted some hot rabbit on rabbit action.

6IX5daf.jpg

Using a sword as a means to interrupt them. One of the rabbits got slightly peeved by this development, started playing death metal out of its ears and kicked my arse.

SdpUjoo.jpg

I have survived the encounter. Barely. Oh well, I guess I'll also attach a generic pretty pic:

AiNIZbn.jpg

And to counter-balance the pretty some old-school graphixx:

Ak9ejdk.jpg

That is all.

• Like 1

I think the biggest problem with the new Shadow Warrior is that some of the maps are a tad too long. If they had shortened a path here and there, it would have been for the better.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

What a great coincidence! I bought Shadow Warrior yesterday. Can't wait to try it once I am done with Dying Light. 

Also...

YOU'VE GOT THE POWER!!! *sings*

• Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I think the biggest problem with the new Shadow Warrior is that some of the maps are a tad too long.

It's not that bad for the most part. That said, I wish they just got rid of most of the corridors - fights on some of the more open maps are the most enjoyable that game has to offer, and then there are the maze-like sections in the vein of the original which are really cool. And then then there are the corridor sections which are remedied by amazingly fun shooting, but are still the weakest part of the game. The other thing I'd complain about is that enemies tend to get bullet spongy, especially on higher difficulties. Sometimes it's so bad that you empty all four barrels of your shotgun into an opponent with a satisfying OOMPH, but then your attack has absolutely no effect, that sucks. Still... Probably the best shooter of 2014 for me.

Trust told, 90% of the time I just used the katana. Especially with the GoG vintage-skin that made it look like the original.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

No Itagaki, no dice. I don't think Team Ninja will ever do a great action adventure again.edit: I don't mind being wrong of course.

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

No Itagaki, no dice. I don't think Team Ninja will ever do a great action adventure again.edit: I don't mind being wrong of course.

From the NIOh demo, it seems like they have something great going on.

"Nio Kongōrikishi (金剛力士) or Niō (仁王) are two wrath-filled and muscular guardians of the Buddha, standing today at the entrance of many Buddhist temples all across Asia including China, Japan and Korea in the form of frightening wrestler-like statues. They are manifestations of the Bodhisattva Vajrapāṇi protector deity and the oldest and most powerful of the Mahayana pantheon."

Interesting, hindu influences in buddhism.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Buddhism is said to have influenced Hinduism, so it could be the other way around 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Praise the sun!

YNtlxl.png

But just kidding... This is the outfit I am currently rocking:

w0P2J5.png

Also just recently aquired the sunlight sword, but not sure if it's really worth it or if I should just stick to my hour-1 bastard sword, which is now upgraded to lvl 10.

• Like 2

My stats right now:

rs7bqH.png

2jKs2k.png

Actually I wish there would be more helmets with stuff on them- like feathers. It's one of the reasons why I liked the Heide Knight Iron Mask in DS2 so much. It just looked awesome when moving and doing stuff in general.

6GtbMJ.jpg

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

Yeah, I just do whatever I need right now (16 faith is only because of the sun sword, as example). Endurance is so I can wear heavy armor (mainly the shield) and still roll like a cat. Game is too easy anyway, so it doesn't matter much.

So there was a tiny little line ship that I used to draw fire while assaulting a space station and jumped it to warp at the very last moment.

ropkYF6.jpg

The tiny little ship is now lost in warp and I'm not entirely sure about quality of its shielding.