Do PC dispositions affect party member clerics/paladins

A cleric or paladin player character has powers that depend on their dispositions (how well the dispositions match their background).

Does this also affect NPC party members? If I have a benevolent PC but a party member is a Paladin of the kind that favours cruelty and dislikes benevolence, does that NPC party member suffer penalties?

No, NPCs are unaffected.

• Like 1

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I feel that it should affect it to some extent or at least give a partial boost or debuff to the skills of the priest/paladin that rely on disposition. Plus as the leader, your choices also reflect on them somewhat since they are working/traveling with you.

Edited by Dinky Dino

Durance doesn't have an alignment.

• Like 1

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I have only played characters into Chap 2 so far and I have not seen any indication that any companions react to the manner in which the PC operates on either side of the coin (agree or disagree) - does this hold true throughout?  (No untagged spoilers please)

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

^There is one character that has more of a reaction to certain choices (but can't say more without spoilers)

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: