Pledge not found; no reply from support

darklighter89

Question

I was an early backer, and linked my pledge back when we were prompted to before release, but have been unable to find it on my profile now that the game's release. ok there might be a error, so i contacted Obsidian thrice, only to be met with silence

Still have my pledge email with order number from back then. Please freaking reply

15 answers to this question

I'm not a backer, so I can't speak to your situation from personal experience.  Is it possible that you made a pledge but then didn't follow through with it?

If you are sure that you paid up on your pledge, then my advice would be to check this thread: Update #92: Reward Redemption

Make sure you check all the links on that page as well, if the page itself is not helpful.  Maybe you missed a step somewhere in the process.

Yes, i did follow up back then, and have the email to prove it

I would not be this furious had they responded to my support tickets, but what they're doing right now is ****ing with a person whom helped make PoE possible

My first and only Obsidian game was KotOR2. Suffice to say that this company will not have my money from now on.
Since i wasn't a gamer during the CRPGs era, doubt any other games they make would interest me

Edited by darklighter89

You should get the corresponding forum badges (green "K" and bronze/silver/gold) below your name/picture when you have correctly confirmed your pledge.

(I missed out on the second step of that process when we were first prompted to confirm our pledges/rewards. )

This statement is false.

If you emailed support at obsidian dot net (which I'm sure you did), they should have got back to you. Very strange.

I don't have any direct contact with Obsidian but I'll see if I can't ask someone to take a look.