[1.03] Loading/saving time so long...

BillyCorgan

Question

Since the patch loading and saving time are longer than ever.
Before it was avout 3/5scs now it's something like 15/20scs... with black screen etc...

What's happend ?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

8 answers to this question

Hi BillyCorgan, 

Could you please upload the save game in question along with an output log immediately after a long load time?

Information on how to report a bug and where to find these items can be found here.

• Like 2

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

I have a similar issue, having huge loading times (more than a minute, the game sometimes crash if I don't let it in peace while loading) but quite alright quicksaving ones. I don't think it's related to the MobileObjects file problem as my save is about 2 Mo, and in the "Current game" folder (27 Mo total), the Mobile Objects files is about 2.5 Mo.

It started around the beginning of the Act II I think.

Here are the quicksave I'm using, the system specs and the output log :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yyro6nb858e4ap/Data%20PoE.zip?dl=0

Thank you for your reply.

The problem occurred on the first parts (after patch install) but does not seem reproduced there.

I hope it will work fine now.

Thank you for this patch, tweaking pretty anyway.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

Ok. Once again loading time is long... (And pillars is on a SDD drive).

Sometimes i have this screen for a few seconds "chargemenent mean loading" :

screenshot_102.jpg