White Saber discovered!!!

NOt that the above isn't a white saber, but here is an example of a blue saber being white with a thin blue edge when it's being moved.

35.jpg

personally I think the one a few posts up is white or silver

I agree, u can obviously notice the color on that saber, the picture I first posted has no color at all in it

I think it's the turquoise colour of the Mantle of the Force...

You could be right on it being the mantle of the force.

Look at the 46 second mark on the trailer, the light saber the PC is holding is an aqua colour is that the "Mantle of the Force"? if so then its quite different then the pict I posted above.

Edit: Different pict but same colour as the one I mentioned thats in the trailer.

32.jpg

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't those pics from E3? Maybe the devs were still experimenting with different colors, yet unsure which ones to pick, back then.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't those pics from E3? Maybe the devs were still experimenting with different colors, yet unsure which ones to pick, back then.

the last pict I posted was just to show the colour of a lightsaber I saw in the trailer, as for the privious pict I posted I very well could be from E3 but it was fairly close to the begining of the screenshots on the lucas KOTOR II site so I took it to be fairly new but I could be wrong there.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

I think it's the turquoise colour of the Mantle of the Force...

You could be right on it being the mantle of the force.

Look at the 46 second mark on the trailer, the light saber the PC is holding is an aqua colour is that the "Mantle of the Force"? if so then its quite different then the pict I posted above.

Edit: Different pict but same colour as the one I mentioned thats in the trailer.

32.jpg

is it just me or is the mantle of the force colored sabers hilt different from the kotor one? or am i seeing things

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

too be honest I think its yellow because if you advance the trailer frame by frame the tip kinda has a yellowish colour to it. there was another time just before the scene where that pict was taken from but when I slowed down the frames it looked kinda blue. though I could be wrong on both counts here.

yes you are so completely and utterly wrong on both accounts

too be honest I think its yellow because if you advance the trailer frame by frame the tip kinda has a yellowish colour to it. there was another time just before the scene where that pict was taken from but when I slowed down the frames it looked kinda blue. though I could be wrong on both counts here.

yes you are so completely and utterly wrong on both accounts

and what exactly is the right answers?

AscendedPaladin.png

Hmmmmmmmmmm, though it is a blur, it does look white/silver.  There r new saber colours so it is possible.

starwars.jpg

I think we have already come to that conculsion but thanks for stating the obvious. post-1139-1094238235.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!