Sup

J.E. Sawyer

Guest Mistress
I prefer phpBB to this, really.

Yeah - I like phpbb - nice to have something different though. I guess I like variety. Either is fairly refreshing to some of the other board software I work with anyway.

It's neither VBulletin nor PHPBB, and I like it. PHPBB gets on my nerves. The forum software looks to be as flexible as the VBulletin.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

Guest Mistress
It's neither VBulletin nor PHPBB, and I like it. PHPBB gets on my nerves. The forum software looks to be as flexible as the VBulletin.

Yeah - I was thinking that it felt a lot like vbulletin, but it seems better somehow. I like it a lot so far. I agree that PHPBB can be annoying, expecially when you start getting into modifications etc....

Yeah - I was thinking that it felt a lot like vbulletin...

It's used on another forum I frequent. It's so nice to have the post pips back....

Welcome aboard, everyone!

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

Nice to see ya JE.

Hello. I just saw The Return of the King today, boy is that an amazing movie.

Your taste in movies sucks. You're a s*******. Go to your den and wrap your lips around a revolver. K THX BYE

Run something_kinda_freaky.exe

Your mother is a whore.

That's not very friendly.

Yes but it's true ;)

:huh:

Do this smiles remind anyone else of MSN messager? :o

plus+ Hullo! I could not bring myself to post on Iplay after what they did to BIS.

Hope I can stay here! and I love the design! Neeners!

Hey everyone - thought I'd stop by :rolleyes:

Just to echo what Mags said - liking the software :)

I really like this software too. I hope that it lasts.

As usual, my posts go largely ignored...

The forum software is invisionboard, the php improvement over the old CGI ikonboards.

Invisionboard is the most stable forum software I've ever used. I recomend it to all my clients.