Light Side Items

Did you like the fact that light side items were better?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the fact that light side items were better?

• Yes. Because I like having lightside stronger.
    • No. I wish Darkside was just as strong.
    • Yes. They needed them to be just as strong as darkside.

I think that they were more or less balanced IMO.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

the lightside items were fair. i dont know where but i read that they were used so ls players didnt get creamed. but ya i wish the sith lightsaber or somethin wouldve given +5 against lighside. and have tulak hords mask and marko ragnos' gauntlets more useful

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Sith items sould be stronger, but should have some sort of curse or penalty associated with them, E.g. +6 strength -6 constitution.

I'm hoping to find the double bladed lightsaber of Exar Kun in TSL.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I think they should both receive an equal number of items, but both sides need to be balanced. It would sway specific players to tilt toward one side otherwise. Both sides should be viable and one side should be not "nerfed" just because they are good or evil.

Guest Fallen Jedi

I think they should be equal.

I am a lightsider but I think that the DS items should be equal or more powerful.

I don't recall seeing any jedi use items to boost their strenght or skills...That's something the Sith do...

I think the light side needed the items to make up for more boring force powers. I would like to see some more interesting lightside force powers in TSL. I know they can't have too many force powers that directly attack someone but there can be cool force powers that don't directly attack. Like maybe a buff that uses Darkside force powers against whoever uses them. For instance, if someone drains my character when I have the buff on, they get hurt that much instead of healed or something like that.

I think the DS needs either a sith ammulet or a sith holocron or both.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

DS needed a Sith Force Amulet!  B)  Oh yeah! And Revan's light side robes gave +5 to wisdom. Very useful with the circlet on my ls consular. 30 wisdom yay!

But you couldn't wear it because there is no amulet slot in KotOR!

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

DS needed a Sith Force Amulet!  B)  Oh yeah! And Revan's light side robes gave +5 to wisdom. Very useful with the circlet on my ls consular. 30 wisdom yay!

so what if there wasn't a ammulet spot in KOTOR it doesn't mean there couldn't be one in TSL

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

so what if there wasn't a ammulet spot in KOTOR it doesn't mean there couldn't be one in TSL

Maybe you should re-post this in the next Akari's next "Weekend"-thread.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I didn't say there was going to be one I just said there could be one, if the devs wanted to put one in. Too late for that now mind you so OH well.

AscendedPaladin.png

doesn't mean there couldn't been if the devs wanted to put it in, sure its not going to happen but hey maybe in KOTOR 3 when/if it happens

AscendedPaladin.png

doesn't mean there couldn't been if the devs wanted to put it in, sure its not going to happen but hey maybe in KOTOR 3 when/if it happens

o kotor 3 will happen or lucasarts will have a mental case in there building

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together