R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy

Raithe

I thought Nimoy's final tweet was poetic:

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP

RIP

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Best sci-fi franchise movie hands down. There's a few sci fi movies out there that are on par. Blade Runner, Alien, Empire Strikes Back to name a few (all of which are made within a short time of each other, and imo the golden age of sci fi  movies is late 70s/ early 80s, with 1982 being the singular year). But if I had to pick the best sci-fi movie of all time with a gun to my head, I'd choose The Wrath of Khan. (sorry Rachel)

Thank you Deforest Kelly. Thank you Ricardo Montalbon. Thank you Leonary Nimoy. Thank you Bibi Bech. Thank you Paul Winfield. Thank you Merritt Butrick. Thank you James Doohan.

Thank you for awesome performances. An awesome movie. And great memories. I hope you all are doing well in the realm of where no living man has gone before.

Thank you as well, to those who made Star Trek what it was who are still alive. I hope you live long and prosperous lives.

• Like 1

http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/2015/02/27/389589676/leonard-nimoys-advice-to-a-biracial-girl-in-1968

for those of you looking to order a "monkee sweat shift" for a mere $5... postage-paid.

oh, and there is some kinda letter from mr. nimoy to a troubled girl.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 3

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)