New info gleaned from the new trailer [SPOILERS]

At 1:34:

Is this the place where backers get to have their messages engraved into obelisks?

Also:

-Walking fungi people

-Spitting orchids triffids?)

-Sky Dragon:

Def: 122, Fort: 116, ReF: 102, Will: ?

Attacker Acc: 66

DT: 15

Crush: 7.5

In another dragon fight:

CipherHobFemale: activates two abilities over and over and over:

-Fast Runner

-Soul Whip

-Dragons have huuuuuge treasure troves of polished gold (imagine that they have time for such mundane tasks)

- A big hangman tree

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 2

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Yea, visually the game is awesome. They just need to capture the combat feel of IE games now.

And the skill&talent design

• Like 2

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

The Hangmans Tree, the protagonist (one asssumes) seems to be awakening the spirit of a hanged woman, is this a Cipher ability or perhaps a skill of the (mysterious and oft mentioned) Watcher?

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

The Hangmans Tree, the protagonist (one asssumes) seems to be awakening the spirit of a hanged woman, is this a Cipher ability or perhaps a skill of the (mysterious and oft mentioned) Watcher?

I think its Watcher ability (if you know what it is that thing). Ciphers only interact with housed souls (in the flesh) as I remember. Watchers can interact with 'pure souls'.