Attribute items

I know the game is done already and they aren't going to add nething new in but I was thinking.....

In KOTOR1 I noticed that most of the items in the game were for STR/DEX/ and the qel droma robe that gave wisdom.... I never saw Charisma or Intelligence Items.

I was thinking that in the future... maybe give a little bit more variety.

I know the game is done already and they aren't going to add nething new in but I was thinking.....

In KOTOR1 I noticed that most of the items in the game were for STR/DEX/ and the qel droma robe that gave wisdom.... I never saw Charisma or Intelligence Items.

I was thinking that in the future... maybe give a little bit more variety.

There where implants for INT, DEX and CON. INT isn't very useful though as you don't get extra skill points (in acordance with D20), so it just helps a few skills a little.

I don't think there where any CHA items in game.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

There was one INT item in the game, which you could get if you betrayed the Beks and killed their leader, I think it was an Implant that gave you +1 to INT.

Other than that, yeah, not a whole lot. I think they were just trying to concentrate most on the combat attributes rather than the passives.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Besides, most games try to retain a sense of believability. So in fantasy games, your enhancements come from magic (which is an established force in their game world). In KOTOR, they made some bull-crap reasons for the bonuses to str, dex, con, will saves, etc... I don't think they could REASONABLY explain a rise in wisdom or charisma (intelligence, the ability to acquire and apply knowledge, was slightly more forgiving in explaining its enhancement).

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

There are 2 light side items that grant +5 WIS bonuses.

I think there is a +4 INT implant for sale at Yavin.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

ya i want unique things. well unique looking things. most of the armor was the exact same thing in kotor exept for color

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I'm a fan of variety. But i use that variety through playing through my other times. For instance one time I'll play through getting as much strength items and what not. Another time through I'll grab all the wisdom items. Anything that makes the PC more variable is what I love.

I liked the unique items in KotOR (Revan's Robes in particular).

A problem with the Jedi and Dark Jedi Robes is that they all looked the same apart from colour. There was discernable difference in appearance between Jedi Master Robes and Jedi Padawan Robes.

Unique items add something special to the game so the more of them the better (as long as there aren't too many). Besides, if you don't like them, you don't have to use them.

I'm a big fan of unique items.

I played up the STR route with my Soldier/Guardian Revan. He got all the STR items I could get, and I think I finished with a near 30 STR or something insane. There were too many stat boosters if anything.