The Walking Dead

Arkan

Has Glen been beaten to death with Lucille yet?

Edited by Rosbjerg
naughty comic spoiler

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Lord Humungus and his gang from Mad Max 2 would totally rape the remaining living people in TWD to death. Can't mess with 80's badassery and survive. 

I also want to see Snake Plissken make an appearance. 

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

• 2 years later...

So who do we think got Lucille'd?

I think it's pretty clear it's one of the following three:

Note: both show and comic spoilers below

Abraham - already dead by this point in the comic

Daryl - not in the comic at all

Glenn - is Lucille'd in the comic

The 'Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe' is not conclusive so far as I can tell other than we know without a doubt it's not Rick or Carl. All of the girls are out, because, well.. it's only ok to bash male lead character's heads in with barbed wired baseball bats on such a high profile show and I don't see WD breaking that general modern cultural taboo. Also, I do think the 'Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe' does indicate that it's either Abraham or someone to his right.

I'm still personally trying to figure it out, but I'm not sure it can be figured out given the seemingly semi random order of head shots after the 'Moe'.

I'm currently leaning towards Daryl being the most likely target, followed by Abraham, then Glenn.

Edited by Valsuelm

It'll probably whoever asks for too much money in contract negotiations. Seriously, no joke. Most of the episode did a good job of building up the tension and foreboding but ending it the way they did was a cop out, there'd scarcely be less cliff hanger if we knew who it was dead. From the way it was left it's probably like the who's dead on Arrow when the grave turned up there, the writers themselves didn't know who it was.

Having said that they had someone randomly shooting Carol multiple times to basically torture her that episode; plus an impaling/ face eating, two head shots and whatever happened to large cancer lady in that half season alone. Weird as it is swearing may be a near absolute no no but they're not necessarily averse to killing off women graphically. Albeit it usually seems to be other women doing it.

• Like 1

It'll probably whoever asks for too much money in contract negotiations. Seriously, no joke. Most of the episode did a good job of building up the tension and foreboding but ending it the way they did was a cop out, there'd scarcely be less cliff hanger if we knew who it was dead. From the way it was left it's probably like the who's dead on Arrow when the grave turned up there, the writers themselves didn't know who it was.

I agree. I also thought that could very well be a factor, given AMC's somewhat notoriously ruthlessly greedy nature. It certainly is possible the writers themselves aren't sure yet.

Edited by Valsuelm