J. Burke promoted to Programmer

C2B

According to LinkedIn as of August 2013. From Junior Programmer and originally intern when he started out in 2009.

Somehow I feel the most appropriate response is an evil stalkery laugh....

Anyway, gratz man.

Edited by C2B
  • Like 2

Amazing what an enterprising lad can achieve with a love of gaming, two cut-rate ladies of negotiable affection, a pig, an office party, and a photocopier.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Rising through the ranks... well done (and congratulations) :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Congratulations on slaying the previous Programmer in a glorious Trial of Position!

• Like 7

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Congratulations on slaying the previous Programmer in a glorious Trial of Position!

They will be dearly missed...

Who let you out of your cage, Roby? 

Judging by his avatar I'd say he escaped using his own cunning. And lost his pants in the process.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

They will be dearly missed...

Who let you out of your cage, Roby? 

Judging by his avatar I'd say he escaped using his own cunning. And lost his pants in the process.

Looks like Max from Shining Force.  He had one of those almost toga-esque fantasy tunics.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

The recruiting process requires an open minded HR department.

In the end, there can only be one :)

u9pv.jpg

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein