KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.

Rosbjerg

Oh, and very hot gamer chick Meg Turney for all you redhead fans...

Meg-Turney:-Me-in-My-Place-Photoshoot--1

I like how she's careful to keep the game-playing equipment out of the way.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Also, if I quote you again, we get the picture again.

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Console gamer, feh!

Interesting sewing machine in the background though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Console gamer, feh!

Interesting sewing machine in the background though.

Her floor seems reasonably clean.

Looks like Felicia Day. Except she's hot.

So nothing like Felicia Day?

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Can't really judge the floor, but the apartment is well maintained for sure. Surfaces look nice and buffed too

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

oh no, y'all talking again. have to intervene, again

lara_logan.jpg

I really dig Lara Logan for some reason.

7404478196_916c353ca6_o.jpg

and this gamer chick, for some reason

oh, and what the hell, here's Claudia 
1378280_549427701798158_169444637_n.jpg

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

We're allowed to post bikinis again?

Looks like Felicia Day. Except she's hot.

And not dating a creepy old guy, AFIK

Tell me more?

The word is that she is dating Patrick Sheane Duncan who is credited as a producer on a lot of her projects and has reputedly put her in contact with people within the film industry. 

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

tumblr_lytym5Id8j1r55iw9o1_500.jpg

yeah, but she is probable dating a jock/ex-jock or a musician... more likely the musician. 

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

And there are always some pretty ladies in the crowd, well at football matches anyway.

tumblr_mhkhflMjCb1rfjku8o1_500.jpg

sexy_latina.jpg

sexy-redheads-30-e1292983407844_large.jp

And there are always some pretty ladies in the crowd, well at football matches anyway.

football_fan01.jpg

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

sexy-blonde.jpg

9f90adb945567d393bb3afba64513091_origina

bria_myles_1962854941_1fc2b77288_o_2yts6

sexy-asians-48_large.jpg

I don't care what you bastards say, Felicia Day is hot.

Half the women you chaps post here are probably as exciting in bed as a duvet. High maintenance women aren't just high maintenance outside the bedroom.

Smart chicks FTW.

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues

Never did understand this fascination with Day.

• Like 1

The analogy I'd use are high end sports cars.

They look like they should move like panthers. But typically the driving force behind them is a middle aged, very cautious, fethmonkey. So they drive like winnebagos.

It's utter nonsense to look at a woman's curves without considering for at least ten seconds what she's going to do with them. If it's "Plonk herself on a couch and text gossip all evening, or make ill-informed racist remarks before complaining about the calories in the wine" then she's just crap.

Don't get me wrong. I'm as likely to go nuts over a pretty woman as the next man. But I've learned to snap out of it, fast. Moral courage, sense of humour (linked usually to the former), 1940s curves. In that order. Then in rough order: stamina, hobbies, exotic features.

-Elwood Blues

She's the nerd queen, that's enough reason.

Alright, taken, even if I'm not by it. :p